RENT NEAR TO GRANADA MALL (EXIT 9)

Hello every body !!

I'm going to live in Riyadh (Starting March 2013) and I'm looking for a rent (Flat or house) near to GRANADA MALL (exit 9).

If you have interesting informations don't hestitate to contact me.

Thank you for your help !!!

Hello Ahmed73.

You should post an advert in the Housing in Riyadh with details of what you are looking for. It may help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ok thank you !

You should specify if you are looking for a compound, apt. or villa.

Best of luck :)

Salam Ahmed,

Please send me your adress, i will help you.
I am living near Granada in exit 9

Houcine

Salam Ahmed,

I live in the same area and I know many real estate agency around because I visited them almost all last may when I was looking for an apartment, it's a good area next to eastern and northern ring (main highways) and airport and gharnata mall is a great place.
Prices this year 24 ~ 35 K SAR / year for a good 2-3 bedrooms (not furnished).

Hi,

I am looking for some apartment / Flat (New Building) in Exit 9 near British School. Can anyone do a favour to tell me any good Apartment.

My requirement is:

1) near to British school or Granada Mall.
2) Flat should be new one.
3) 3 Bed Room Unfurnished Flat.
4) Rent between 30,000 - 40,000 should be OK to me.

faisal.ashhraf wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for some apartment / Flat (New Building) in Exit 9 near British School. Can anyone do a favour to tell me any good Apartment.

My requirement is:

1) near to British school or Granada Mall.
2) Flat should be new one.
3) 3 Bed Room Unfurnished Flat.
4) Rent between 30,000 - 40,000 should be OK to me.

There is a lot of new construction in the area behind SABIC HQ. Qurtuba. You should be able to find a reasonably sized flat for there for your price range.

Hi,

I am not interested in Qurtuba as I visited there but didn't find that area good with low electricity on the roads with very less buildings / people.

I am only interested in Granada (The area near to British School System). Is there anyone available there?

Salam Alikoum faisal,

Sorry dear I moved to Doha since last summer, still I really enjoyed living in this area, your best bet is to visit  the real estate offices in Al Shuahada  there are 4 or 5 and all have buildings there.
Try to call this guy from Rawabi R.E: Abu Ahmad ***
Best of luck brother.

You will find lots of options after you visit the place.

However, if you are interested in Al-Shabillia, then portion of villa is available for rent.
Brithish school is 10 minutes drive away and the area itself new, then imagine the houses also be new.

I must say, explore the areas and then decide.
if you need to know more about the portion of the villa, you may contact me.

Wish you goodluch with your search.

Cheers,
Kamran

Abu_Adel wrote:

Salam Alikoum faisal,

Sorry dear I moved to Doha since last summer, still I really enjoyed living in this area, your best bet is to visit  the real estate offices in Al Shuahada  there are 4 or 5 and all have buildings there.
Try to call this guy from Rawabi R.E: Abu Ahmad 507 604 581.

Best of luck brother.

:one

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Abu_Adel wrote:

Salam Alikoum faisal,

Try to call this guy from Rawabi R.E: Abu Ahmad 507 604 581.

Best of luck brother.

:one

Does Abu Ahmad speak English??

Thanks

Hi,

He is an Egyptian old guy so I'm not confident ! but maybe he can manage if you ask : "You Have free home Rent ?"

good luck.

@ TLL : nice to read you buddy !

Abu_Adel wrote:

Hi,

He is an Egyptian old guy so I'm not confident ! but maybe he can manage if you ask : "You Have free home Rent ?"

good luck.

@ TLL : nice to read you buddy !

So, you mean he doesn't :)

Good to see you around too bro.

Hi,

Yes I tried to call that person but he didn't have anything available. Seems it look like a tough job. Any other person has any other contact or way to get some apartment there ?

Hi Faisal,

Sorry to hear that, the best choice is to drive there (some still open after Echa prayer) and ask.

Use this Map several offices are there at "Abi Jaafar Mansour" and "Mohamed Ali Nadjah" streets.

Good luck.

Dear Friends,

Can anyone please advise me if there are any offices to Let in GRANADA AREA.

Please send me the details of the property owner or agent through email: ***

Thanking you in advance.

hello faisal.ashhraf

I need your help.
as I am new in this city, just came from Pakistan.
I have seen many reviews of yours. I need help regarding room rent near GARNADA MALL EXIT 9.
how can I contact you?
i am worried
you can msg me your contact number somehow? or email me your number on ***,,,i will call you

if anyone else can help,,,please guide me. I want sharing room near Garnada mall

JazakaAllah

Hi ,

I'm looking for 2bhk flat near Granada Mall. Accommodation for working bachelors.

Praveen

Hi manuusuji,

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note that this thread is from 2012. I suggest you to post your advert in the Housing in Riyadh section of the website. Feel free to browse the adverts listed as well.

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

[Topic closed]

Closed