Feedback for International Indian School Jubail

Dear Friends..

I've shifted to Jubail and plan to get my family also.. I would really appreciate your feedback fro International Indian School Jubail.. the Pro's & Con's.. The teachers, school environment & any other useful information to get..

Also from when is the new Academic session starting.. My children are in grade LKG/UKG & Grade 3 in India (State Syl)..

All useful information would be really valuable..

Thanks to everyone in advance.. !!

Hey !!! Strange no one has a Feedback for this School  :/

Sorry I can't comment on the International Indian school Jubilee, but there is a pre-school with links to the International Indian school called Ladybird International which is based in Jubail town. They have school buses that collect and drop off. The teachers are mainly Indian and students are mainly Indian, with other nationalities including Arab, South African, and British.

They teach in the English language and are fabulous. 

The teachers are very kind to the children but also make them study. They teach reading, writing, Maths and social studies. It is an established school which moved to a new school building last year. There are plenty of A/Cs and washrooms, outdoor play area and indoor play room. They also do events with preK children singing nursery rhymes and UKG practising public speaking. Thet have optional extra curricula activities such as art, English, and personal development.

You can find them by searching for Ladybird International in Facebook.  You can then message the principal.

They do not have grade 4 as it is a pre-school only so you will also need to research the Indian International school for your older child.

All the best in your school research and your new life in Jubail.