Support group for International Filipinos students in Melbourne

Hi, I'm dan and my wife is Yanyan, She is currently taking up masters in commerce (professional accounting) in one of the universities in CBD, melbourne. Just come up with this idea of a support group for students like her since basing from our own experience (we've been here since 2010), life in melbourne is so challenging especially at those intial stages of our stay here. Come and join the sharing guys.....we are here to support each other...hear our journeys, share our joys and pains....etc...etc....

good luck to all applicants for studies in OZ...hope that there will be visa grants today...keep you in my prayers guys....

for all students and students to be....inspite of all the odds i our OZ dreams let us get strength from each other......after all we are all co journeyers in this race....

the new government is working hard to entice back international students in OZ ....after all it was such a big industry for them before....

Hi Dan,

Happy New Year to you & your family. I have a friend and she is also a student in Boxhill Institute, I myself is also planning to pursue my career in Nursing & Midwifery this year after my PR Visa was granted last November. I do hope we could all meet up & yes of course to support each other! :)

I would be very happy if we could meet up.....just tell me when you will be available and I will tell my wife about it....may fb ka ba?

hello mr dan,

I'm Mel I just arrived here in Melbourne last week, im here to study and im looking for a filipino community.

Thanks

Hello Mel welcome to Melbourne...hope we can have time with my wife to have a coffee...saan ka dito sa Melbourne?

Nice idea... Post date, time and location... Probably this Monday, kasi Labour day :-)

Kitakits guys sa federation square sometime in the afternoon...Monday March 10, 2014......ill pm to you my contact number.....kung may papasyal din welcome din kau na magmeet tau para mas marami mas enjoy .....

Hello po :) Im currently looking for Filipino community around CBD, Melbourne. My name is Joyce. 22 from Alabang. I will be studying at William Angliss Inst. Starting July this year, I will be migrating alone so Im trying to find new friends as soon as I can :)

Hi welcome to Melbourne. Me and my wife are in Bundoora that's in north side of Melbourne. We can introduce you to our circle of friends.