Need your suggestion

I get a job offer from Dar es salaam,Tanzania,I am the first expat in my company, as per email communication with my company owner he told me that  "let us complete all necessary requirements for you including seeking of permits, once we are through with approvals from relevant authorities,then we will move to the next stage where will prepare letter of appointment which will be attested by a Lawyer, clearing issues of Air ticket, and our accommodation.After the above, we will tell you to travel from INDIA to here."   
But when I am asking for the procedure improvement he give me a mail like that   "We have experienced delay of permit. What I can do I write to you an invitation letter so that  you can travel to Tanzania. I think you can secure VISA at our Embassy in New Delhi, Possibly provide postal address so that i can write the letter which will be delivered through your post office."
If this is a process then what I have to do , let me know the step process.

So my question is this one of the procedures to work over there? Please I need your experienced answer.

With thanks and regards
               Gupta

Hi Gupta,

I think it is very likely that the procedure is like they discribed, because it can be quite a long process to get the permits. If you make all the other arrangenments first and donŽt get the permit in time, they will have to change all the previous plans.

Like they said they have expirenced delays before. Do you have any concerns about what they wrote?

Regards
Lea

Hi
  Lykke

Thanks for your reply, Will describe it briefly so I can understand. Also when my boss ask for the suggestion, so I gave him a suggestion for CTA, How many days it will take for CTA?