Looking Business Partner or investor

i Want to start a business in Sri Lanka with partnership,i have good contacts in this field with experience, if anyone who's interested or have any idea please feel free to contact me. Someone, who's willing to go the extra distance to make it happen….”if you want to swim, you have get into the water ” so anyone wants to start a honest, trust worthy business relationship feel free to drop a line with your ideas.thanks,

Hi ramlan123!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section of Colombo classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand Noted with Thanks....

Hi Ramlan,
What is the business you are hoping to start and in which field you are looking for a partner?

Hi Ramlan,

If you are after the capital, then you are at the wrong place.
My personal experience is such that, no one willing to help entrepreneurial spirits in Sri Lanka.
They will try to steal your concept, contacts and will spoil your business model than helping you.
No matter whether you have a way to convert couple of laks to hundreds of millions or more, they will never ever revert to your pleas.
Assuming that you've able to build it somehow, all the crazy fellows will come after you seeking a portion of the business.

In simple, these ppl doesn't understand the term collective risk, seed capital, investment but expect the profit at very same date.

Anyway, whats the business plan in your mind. Lets see whether we can form an alliance to take your idea to next level. I can share contacts of some money bags, but can not assure whether they will consider an idea to invest in.

Cheers
Zee

Please let me know what is your business

Thanks

Ilham

I kind of agree to Zeejay, I am facing some lethargicall approach by SL people when it come to doing a business, I throw the idea at them or try to buy and export something , trying to build a partnership for long term, failing over and over again. just need the right contact I guess, otherwise wasting the time.

Hi,
Do you think I am Late for your intent? if not we can discuss.