Contractor from Corozal

Bought a lot at 4 mile lagoon and a Belize mennonite house.
Looking for a contractor to:
* Apply the building permit.
* Install the septic tank.
* Connect the water, electricity. (After the mennonite deliver the house).
* More work after.
I am in Canada so the contractor has to be reliable, trustworthy and honest.
If you know of anybody, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Thank you for your help.

Give Jack Collins, Southern Hands Homes, a call.  In belize his # is 501-661-2133.  He is originally from Florida.  We have seen a couple homes he has built in the Consejo area and they are quite nice.

Thanks You
I  am not looking for a builder.... But will give him a call....
all I want is to have some one install the septic tank, connect water and electricity to the prefab house that I bought....
Looking forward to be the Corozal Community.

There is a contractor right where you are building, his name is John Harris

Email  [email protected]

Cell phone 622-4303

Great THANKS.... I will give him a call...

You are welcome, wish you good luck in Belize, its takes some  :) getting used too

Jack Collins is not only a builder but also a contractor, as is John Harris.  IMHO I would be cautious of John Harris....have not had any personal experience with him, but have heard stories from those who have.  That is free advice so take it for that.

Thanks you for "IMHO:... This forum is GREAT.

George Moralez Jr. is a great guy, he is the builder/developer at Royal Colony Estates where we bought our house. he may be interested in helping you. [email protected]. let him know Dave & Glynis gave you his info.

kfung, who did you get your pre fab house from and how do I contact them? I bought some property in Corozal on Serenity Road and want to know some options. Many thanks.

I would stay away from John Harris. He did a remodel for us and I did 75% of the work over again. My handyman Luis would be able to do the work you want done. He is honest and reliable and very skilled at all phases of construction. He may not be *a contractor*, but I would give him my highest recomendation

hi  i am  in the same  ....looking  for   mennonite builders    i found three    if you go online  and type in  mennonite builders  you   will  find  three companies   that  do  this  check them out and see which one makes the best  sense   for your needs