Football in Mumbai

I am new in Mumbai, i am working for a Indian sports company. I am interested in finding soccer events, and who want to play football.
i would also like to find people who speak spanish :)
Thanks!

Hi Humber Lede,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

hi,welcome to Mumbai.Your post as harmonie(Moderator) would know is different from the posts normally where the expat talks about drinks and hanging out.Sports company you wrote and now is the time when everyone talks about some sport other than cricket be it wrestling,boxing,badminton or shooting(India has won some medals finally)It would be interesting to know about how the" other sports" can be nurtured by people and organisation such as yours.

Spanish is the language I am learning for a long time and wiould like to speak the same correctly.Immersion is not possible.Surely I can be of use in terms tasks that you may have in the first few months.In return I shall request you to spend some time on improving my Spanish.
Feel free to ask any question related to Indian culture and business.
Art

Tu hablas muchos idiomas, seguro que aprenderas pronto espanol!

Si quieres puedes enviarme algun texto escrito en espanol, y yo te lo corregire.
Yo estoy buscando piso en Boombay, si quieres puedes escribir sobre eso, y asi me ayudaras!

Un saludo!

Hi everyone. I'm here in Mumbai since two weeks and I already miss playing football. if there is any place to play football do not hesitate to contact me.

My number is : 9819435957

Thank you!

Marc

Hi!

I'm also new in town and I would love to play some football if there's an opportunity! I'm not very good but I have passion! I don't speak spanish but I can do some Italian (almost the same right?)

Cheers!

Hola,
I do not know how but I completely missed the post>                                    Humber Lede
2012-08-14 13:31:35
Tu hablas muchos idiomas, seguro que aprenderas pronto espanol!

Si quieres puedes enviarme algun texto escrito en espanol, y yo te lo corregire.
Yo estoy buscando piso en Boombay, si quieres puedes escribir sobre eso, y asi me ayudaras!

Un saludo!

I am extremely sorry and regret that I missed the post as I could have been use to you in the first few days where assistance and advisory is necessary.
esp.for finding an apartment.

I had assisted an expat in the past and found time to locate the house for her on rent(35K) for 3 terms and did for her (as we are  friends),without a single rupee of commission being charged to her.
I sincerely hope that you did not have much trouble locating the apartment of your choice in an area of your choice and are paying a reasonable rent.Once again my apologies for missing your post.In case you still have problem with your current arrangement,please feel free to get in touch.
We are in the process of forming a study circle of students of spanish in Central Mumbai such as Dadar and/or Navi Mumbai.Should you know a native speaker of Spanish,please do let us know as we would be inviting them for a session to be a resource who can help us learn the language and tell us about the culture,economy,business opportunities etc of his/her country.
Best wishes,
Art

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hey,

How's it going?

Why don't you try  [moderated: no free ads please] You can find people all across Mumbai who'll play sport with you, and share access of their facility to you.

Many Thanks!

Warm Regards
Arvind

Hello Humber
Welcome to India :)