Is there a place for indian muslims to live freely.

syedkamran84 wrote:

I have personally faced any problems which I don't feel comfortable to share here, but honestly it's actually majority only minority ppl are neutral and since I was a child I have always heard ppl call me a Pakistani just bcoz I am muslim inspire of being born in india.
I will tell you how bad it is, listen, elections are going to be held soon for Prime Minister post and all ppl r going to vote for a person who really hates Muslims and in his own state where he is chief minister he made a plot to kill over thousands of Muslims and he got away with it.
He openly says that all Indian Muslims dont deserve to live in Indian, also he said many bad things, he was from a political party which supported idea of killing ppl based on their religion. His party openly praised hitler for killing Jews .
And now whole of india are going to vote him as next PM why bcoz majority have same opinion that Muslims don't deserve to live in india.
I can't keep beard and fear to dress as Muslim. The police might just catch me and lock me up for some stupid reason.
Recently there were riots in UP state of india where many many Muslims where slaughtered.

Trust me its really bad situation and I fear after this bad guy becomes new PM I fear Indian situation would be similar to what is happening in Syria right now....

Why dont you file a case against him in supreme court,,,,and how come other muslims they didnot hear it and only you have heard it...Up roits has done by a muslim extremist  group....Give your details i will file a case on behalf of you....How come Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalaam was President of India....Can i ask any of the Indian News Channel to find out you and put your views in the national news channel,so that you will be more safe and secured till you didn;t find a place to practice islam....

Just because the Saudis won't let you stay doesn't mean you don't have lots of options:

Afghanistan, Iran, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq...heck even Kronos would be a particularly good choice for someone in your situation (though traveling there is a huge pain).  Just remember that unlike some European countries India has a "don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave" policy towards all its expats regardless of caste or religion, and once given up Indian citizenship takes an act of God to get back.

Good options you have suggested for him....

regards,
Anil

Do you follow the world news lately watchingtheweasels?

Hi I joined this conversation very late. I dont agree with syedkamran84 . I was born and brought up in a small town where ratio is 70% muslims and 30 % Hindus  and being a Hindu I never ever realized this discrimination between two communities. One side of my house has a big Masjid and one side has old Temple.Our family has celebrated Eid and Diwali together with our Muslim and Hindu friends. There are many Muslims who keep beard and dress as they feel ... there is no restrictions . .I  studied in Dayanand Vedic Kanya School and my Muslim  friends used to come in Burqa (veil ) . My childhood has beautiful memories of this mix culture  and my Hindi too is  mix with Urdu language. I dont know why he so scared ... I believe these are his personal choices .. he is free where ever he wants to live.  I wish he could  have a New Country of his own with his  choices. Please dont try to spoil the spirit of Indian Culture with your these type of postings. No body  is going to sympathize you.

syedkamran84 wrote:

Recently there were riots in UP state of india where many many Muslims where slaughtered.

Why you are giving false statements? Everybody knows that these riots erupted  in UP state. Muslims have chosen state's Chief Minister  with their Majority Votes. No Political Part  can get elected in UP without Muslim support. Chief Minister of this state  enjoys majority support of Muslims.  The Ministers too are Muslim in UP government's Cabinet holding major Portfolios. Those Muslim Ministers never turned up to share sorrows of the victims of both religions. Why this uproar in the name of Muslim only ...? not for both communities who suffered a lot.

Hello Nagina,

I have started my view for him with asking go and check up with a doctor because he dont need any country to settled but to cure himself....anyway thanx for your comments,

Regards,
Anil

Hi Anil

True ... it seems he is suffering from hallucinations and needs immediate psychiatric help.

I agree with you...

syedkamran84 wrote:

USA is not a muslim country mr john

As far as I know the president of the US is a Muslim...or is he?  ;)

El_Jost wrote:
syedkamran84 wrote:

Yes first he was writing his name as Barack Hussain Obama but now he became Barack Obama...so doubtful and moreover politician don't follow any particular religion.............

If a president's personal religious, sexual or other inclinations are a major factor in a country's politics, then there's something wrong. After all, politicians like everybody else are eligible for general human rights, which actually forbid discrimination based on such issues.
Moreover, a name may be an indicator of cultural or language association, but not race or religion.

aryavrat wrote:
El_Jost wrote:
syedkamran84 wrote:

Yes first he was writing his name as Barack Hussain Obama but now he became Barack Obama...so doubtful and moreover politician don't follow any particular religion.............

Yes, and as far as I know 'Barack' is also a Muslim name.
I lived in East Africa including Kenya for several years working for the Railways & Harbours there as an engineer so I'm familiar with the country where Obama's roots lie.

Yes you are right but as beppi has written is also noticeable......

Hi
No matter where you live there will be somebody who won't like you for any reason. You can focus on it or go on with your life and enjoy every day.
I left Kerala in early 70s. We celebrated (in Kerala) all religious Holidays (I am a catholic) . As a matter of fact we always look forward to it. As kids we had friends irrespective of religion. Even now my closest friends happened to be Hindus  and Muslims. I do not know where in India you lived.
I understand some of the top leaders scientists, movie stars and business leaders in India are Muslims.
So I do not understand why there is a problem to live as a Muslim in India.
But we all make choices in life

Hello Spiceman39,

I think even he too might be feeling guilty for this thread.... :unsure

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Hello Spiceman39,

I think even he too might be feeling guilty for this thread.... :unsure

Regards,
Anil

Possibly.
But the value of a thing does not always lie in its origins.
A diamond is formed in a rock cavity as the crystallisation of carbon atoms. In so doing there was no thought of creating a valuable gem.
In this thread there have been useful contributions. I think above all we have learnt more of your innermost thoughts on matters concerning beliefs.
Also Syedkamran's problem has highlighted to us the need to be flexible and to accommodate others in our interactions with other people and not be perfectionist in our thinking.
For a while I considered talking about a problem on this subject that I encountered in my youth, but that was so long back as to be irrelevant today. Enough said that I learnt from it - and adapted.
El

I go in simple logic if i am alone suffering then their might be a problem within me and if it is for majority then there is a serious problem from other side, though i am Indian and i have maximum muslim friends and they don't have this problem even where he lives in Mumbai....how he got this problem and if he got then its a serious issue...thats the reason i asked him to either file a case or exposed it in media rather then writing thread....secondly its human nature what we want to see that only we can for example...if someone is in a rose garden where only rose plants are there with full of roses and he/she can able to see only throne and his/her eyes don't want to see roses what to do.....

regards,
anil

Meet other expats and join the events

OR