Need partner in tourism sector

Hi,

i like to start a  business in  tourism sector ( starting from a small scale ). if we hv some good hotels/cottage contacts, vehicles , website, contact and hard work  - enough.

i am ready to invest my part.

i hv done some research in business and following business only make success in srilanka and make profit .

1. construction - houses and apartments

2. education - international schools ,professional courses like CIMA.CMA.......

3. tourism sector - make package for tourist with all included ( but client's final happiness is will make this business in success .)

other businesses are risky

bye

Hi ANTONAK,

I invite you to post an advert in the section business partners classifieds in Sri Lanka which is most appropriate for your search.

Thank you and good luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I'm interested in building a small hotel in digana kandy.

Hi,
I have a house in Colombo. Looking for a partner to expand the homestay hotel business

HI valli,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be best if you could post an advert in the section business partners classifieds in Sri Lanka.

Can you please give us more details regarding your project?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi ,
Interesting , because I've vast experience in property , being a master landscape contractor for over 20 years , and a master educator in Asia for the last 8 years , i was , on a side line , involved in tourism in South Africa , love to experience Sri  Lanka .
Hope to hear from you .

Hello,
I just saw your ad and thought of writing my views.
Yes, as you said that tourism is sector that the government has identified for developing. Presently the infrastructure for this industry aiming over one million tourist for the year 2014.
If you require any assistance please do contact me on 0094725256799 so that I can coordinate with you in this business. I have a list of vehicles with chauffeur drivers, Hotels in tourist attracted areas, well trained Guides if necessary in developing the business.
Please communicate with me if you have not got a partner as yet.
Regards
Sedar

Hi,
Are you still interested in investing ?

Regards,
SSJ

rikaz wrote:

hi are you still looking for a business partner   if so  please contact me   
[email protected]

Hi Rikaz
Welcome to EB!  :) We would like to know your business skills if any. Please give us a small description of yourself, your idea about Expat.com, your desires as an Expat..
All the best!
Mal

Hello can we talk aboıt your ideas,you can write to me

traveltimeless.com

[email protected]

Metin