Looking for a job in Jakarta

Dear forum members

This is my first post on this site, I hope to get many helpful advices. I'm a Swiss native, 28 years old and live in Zurich, Switzerland. I studied Business Administration and graduated 2.5 years ago. Since then, I'm working as a project manager in public transport. In August this year, I'll be moving to Jakarta for at least six months. That's why I am currently looking for a temporary job in Jakarta. Besides German, which is my mother tongue I speak English and French.  I have broad range of interests (such as culture, arts, tourism and transport), I am very open minded and could also see myself working in the non-profit sector – for an NGO or an international organization.
I have been searching on the internet and find it difficult to get appropriate information. So I thought I might try it in this forum – maybe someone could give me any good advice?

Thank you and kind regards
Roman

I have absolutely non, save contacting the German centre in BSD, Tangerang and reading the sticky at the top of the Indonesia page.

http://www.germancentre.co.id/en/contac … -indonesia

Thanks mas fred!

AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD AND ENGLISH SPEAKING MAID

Hi Bob :)
Is it for live in or live out maid ?
If our maid is avalaible I will contact you back :)
You may send me message here

Angela

Hi Roman :)
I am in the process of enriching and speaking in german
To let u know about my background ,I am from University of Indonesia, bachelor
May we exchange languages ? For Bahasa Indonesia and german, I am native , you may practice bahasa with me , may I have your whatsapp number and mobile number :)
Cheers

Angela

hi LeonyAngela,
thanks for your words . am looking for a live in maid. thanks

Dear Employer,

My name Noor I need job for now and im interesting with the job as maid/helper, so if the job still available i'd like to applying. Experience as domestic helper in Singapore, trustworthy, with reference, salary negotiable. Please give me your contact/email to arrange interview(if needed). Thank you.

B Regard,

Noor

Dear all,

I would suggest you post an advert in the Jakarta jobs section.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Roman,

If you look for a temporary job you will still need to have the right working permit respectively need a sponsoring company.

Don't underestimate the Indonesian law when it comes to work here. If you get caught working without holding the right papers in hands, you can get deported not to mention the fine up to 500mio Rp and/or 5years prison.