Hello

Hello everyone, I am from Mumbai, India. I am looking to get details of life in Kampala as I am contemplating a job offer there. Hope i will get necessary help from the members of this forum

Hello iyerca,

I moved your post on the Kampala forum as now it is more clear for the other members to see your message.  :)

What kind of job are you looking for in Kampala?

Priscilla

Hi priscilla

i am a finance professional with more than 15 years experience. I was in talks with a company, but was undecided. That's when i hit upon this forum. Any idea about Mukwano Group

regards

Hi iyerca,

As i'm not found in Kampala i don't really know that company, however i saw their website here : http://www.mukwano.com/home/ so maybe you can try to contact them and asked about opportunities for job.  :idontagree:

However, i also think that you should consider other opportunities and as such i suggest you to post your CV in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Kampala section, i also advise you to do a google search for job websites. :)

Wish you all the best,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi iyerca,

Mukwano is a big group here in Uganda. If you are planing to settle here, it is actually a very nice place and very safe place.

Vijay
+256 752561473

hello,
Mukwano is owned by an indian and professionally run.
If the salary is good, you should not worry working in uganda.Mukwano already employs many indians but i hope they are offering you a good salary as an expat .
many indians are in uganda and are contributing immensly to the ugandan economy epecially in trade and manufacturing.

Please take the offer is the package is good.
Another point to note is that there are very many unqualified and petty indian traders in uganda which sometimes annoys locals

All the best