Looking for new friends :)

Hi! My name is Joyce, 22,  from Philippines. I'm looking for new friends before my move to Melbourne this July. I will be studying my remaining 3 semesters :gloria  in Melbourne and will go alone by myself. Hoping I will find friends before I fly alone so I won't be that much lonely :)

Hello girlfriend am from Canada country and am in Canada country Yu welcomed if Yu passed to Canada country am awaiting for Yu no problem  :cool::top::cheers::thanks::heart:

chekir m wrote:

Hello girlfriend am from Canada country and am in Canada country Yu welcomed if Yu passed to Canada country am awaiting for Yu no problem  :cool::top::cheers::thanks::heart:

The OP is looking for friends in Melbourne so your post is off topic.This forum is not a dating site.

Apparently you are in bakery industry. How about exchanging cooking skills?

Hello Joicydoodle,

I am apparently not from Melbourne but I live 50 km away from Melbourne. If you are interested then we can move forward with our friendship.

[moderated :  :offtopic: no free adverts on the forum ]

Very nice

Indonesian in gold coast looking for friends

Hi Joyce! I'm Daniel will be also moving to Melbourne within this year.

If you are planning to study in CBD area, then it would be convenience to move around by train to the CBD area but do look out for areas near to the train station. Google the train stations and then find a room for rent within the vicinity.

If you are looking for friends from the philippines, it would be difficult to find them working in the CBD areas.

Anyway, good luck and bet you will find more friends once you move in here.

Cheers

hi joyce, you may sign up on this if you want. includes lots of pinoy ^_^

meetup.com/Pinoys-in-Melbourne/events/220207084/?a=md2_grp&rv=md2&_af=event&_af_eid=220207084

Hi Joyce:)

I'm Ruby, a Filipina in Melbourne CBD. Please feel free to send me a message. Thanks