Any Engineers from abroad working in Bangalore?

Hi,

Any Engineers living in Bangalore and interested to connect? Non-engineers are welcome...we just need to find some other common interests to talk about :)

I am originally from Switzerland (Swiss-German) and relocated to Australia 12 years ago. Now it's time for a new challenge and India is part of my new venture!

I have established a network of Indian friends which I am very happy with so please only connect with me if you are an Expat in the context of you grew up in a Westener country and are now living and working in India.

Regards,
Sandra

Hi Sandra

How are u doing in India.  We R planning to move to Bangalore in nov I am leaving in Melbourne .

Doing great thanks. Good on you to move to Bangalore.

Hi Sandra,

What kind of Venture your planing in India, i am non it guy but Hospitality professional.

Regards,

Hi Paradise,

I am not after a chat buddy, sorry. As you may have read I am looking to met up with engineers and you have confirmed that you do not meet this requirement.

Regards
Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Currently i am in UK. Will be moving to Bangalore end of July. let me know if you wanna connect with me once i am there.

Thanks,
Shashi

Hi Shashi,

I am actually looking for expats in the sense of non-Indian e.g. Westeners who did not grow up in India and have come to India to work. Also, I should have been more specific - I am interested to connect with civil, electrical and mechanical engineers. Sorry, the term Engineers is use in Australia for these industries and does not include IT / software.

Enjoy your stay in the UK.

Regards,
Sandra

Hi Sandra,

I'm new on this forum but i think i'm filling all your conditions, ahah.
I'm a mecanical  student engineer and learn by myself embarked system. I planned to work in robotics or UAV applications. But I'm currently looking for an internship in Bangalore.

Please check my profil and tell me if we can chat and if you can help me in my research.

I know the topic is old but I try, no matter.

Regards,

Ilan

Hi IIan,

As i previously told you, the Internships in Bangalore section is the most appropriate section for your search.  :top:

Wish you good luck,

Priscilla