Visa For Wife

Dear Friends,

I am moving very soon to Saudi - Jeddah as an accountant in one of the logistics company, I have done all the attestation of my documents from my home country like HRD - UNIVERSITY - SAUDI CULTURAL- SAUDI EMBASSY on my Degree as well as marriage certificate including translation. please advice is there any time limit after that I will be eligible to apply for my wife Visa ?? My employer is ready to provide me every thing which will require to apply for wife Visa like , salary details and letters etc.

My question is normally how much time it will take to get a yellow slip for family visa if all documents are in line. in some of the blogs its mentioned as more than 3 months etc etc.

Hope to get some help from you guys.

First you have to arrive in Saudi and get your own iqama sorted out. Then you can sponsor your wife and family. The whole process if fast, can take up to 6-12 weeks easily depending on how strong the "vasta" of your company with the passport office is.

Dear Ali,

Thanks a lot,

is there any other way to do it more faster in a month or so ? by any agent or anything.

or this is the minimum time ?

thanks.

SIM1986 wrote:

Dear Ali,

Thanks a lot,

is there any other way to do it more faster in a month or so ? by any agent or anything.

or this is the minimum time ?

thanks.

No workarounds unfortunately