Pakistani Community in Bucharest Romania

helo give me ur id i will guide to everything ...

Hi saim
How are you I hope that you will be fine

hi bro i need some information about Romina is good place to visit and what is the procedure of Romania visa from Islamabad pakistan. i,ll appreciate your help and time.

Hi Nomipak,

Here is your answer regarding visa entrance in Romania
http://www.mae.ro/en/node/2051. On same site you will find any other information you need regarding short -stay visa, long term-visa or business visa.

If you want just to visit Romania please check this site http://www.romaniatourism.com/world-heritage-sites.html  and decide alone if is a good place to visit or not .

Wish you all the best,

salam you dont have skype id 
my skype id is mbaig743 if you like so we can talk thanks

AOA

To all My Pakistani Brothers & Sisters settled or recently moved to ROMANIA. Lets start with my brief introduction and everything else later. My name is written in my profile but again for reference, I am Sajjad Nasir. I did my graduation from Government College Lahore in 1986. Then I joined Punjab University for M.Sc. in STATISTICS which ended in 1990. After that I have worked in three multinationals but CHAAKRI was not my goal. Thus I changed my line of action and started my own business which suits to my creative instinct. Since 2000 I am in the business of gents garment and Alhamdulillah doing well. This is the introduction now comes to the point or reason to join this forum/blog.

Due to the current political, social and economical conditions I can not seek a good future in coming five to ten years in Pakistan. So, I have decided to shift abroad. Again any illegality is against my nature, thus wish to get some Business Immigration which could help me to migrate from here with my whole family at ease. In view of this I need your guidance and support to fulfill my dream.

I strongly believe in ALLAH that he must help me.

Thanks & Best Regards
SAJJAD NASIR
[email protected]
[email protected]
Skype ID:  digital67
Viber ID: +92 3346967670

Hi Saim

Its Sajjad from Pakistan and wish to be in ROMANIA and enjoying sun and sea at the beach of Constanta soon. Add me on Skype to discuss more, m Skype ID:   digital67

are u from India my friend ?

No, Lahore, PAKISTAN.

Salam
i am abid from pakistan i want to marry with my romanian friend she also want to become a muslim. Please some one guide me. I after marriege want to shift in romania but i need information please help me.
Contact me : 00923457228591

hi Salam to all , plz contact me urgently any pakistani student who live or study in romania, i got student visa and want to come .i need some info about romania.
plz email me as soon as possible
[email protected]

Hi
Any Pakistani who live in romaina recently , plz help me out about romania current situation  ..
i need all info urgently..
[email protected]

salam
i need guidance about studying in romania.i want to know colleges in romania where i can apply for getting admission.i am doing bachelor in arts from pakistan .i have high secondary certificate(F.A) to apply.so please guide me about the studies (diplomas or graduate programs) and the  institutes where i am eligible to apply.thanx

Luqman
email: [email protected]

salam junaid
i am a student in pakistan .i want to go in romania for study.i am doing bachelor .i have F.A certificate to apply.could you please inform me about the available study programs or diplomas in Romania.thanx
luqman
email   [email protected]

MUHAMMAD ALI, WORKING JOURNALIST IN KARACHI, PLANING TO MOVE ROMANIA FOR FURTHER STUDIES, PLEASE GUIDE SHULD I COME THERER OR NOT ... WHTAS THE JOB RATIO FOR PAKISTANI S

CONTACT
E-mail: [email protected]
0092 30 2061252

rmali wrote:

MUHAMMAD ALI, WORKING JOURNALIST IN KARACHI, PLANING TO MOVE ROMANIA FOR FURTHER STUDIES, PLEASE GUIDE SHULD I COME THERER OR NOT ... WHTAS THE JOB RATIO FOR PAKISTANI S

CONTACT
E-mail: [email protected]
0092 30 2061252

Hi and welcome to the forum

Could you please lower your caps lock when posting.
Thanks

Zam bhai kia aap abhi bhi Romania hi ho?

Kia aap abhi Romania hi ho?

Shery Sandu wrote:

Zam bhai kia aap abhi bhi Romania hi ho?

b

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.

Thank you.

Slam to all.how are you.I am Ahmad living in germany since 25 years.want to visit romania in feb.2015.can any body give me informations about accomodation,travelling,cares,hallal food shops etc,I will be thankfull to you,my skype id is ahmmuz1 I want to stay in romania about for three weeks,I need informations about sim card for internet,I will land in bucharest,

Slam,FOR sajid nisar,do you like to have busniss only in romania or in any europian côuntry also,you can contact me on skype at ahmmuz1

I must contact you soon to know if you have some other good option better than Romania in your mind. Add me m skype ID is "digital67" with the display name/company name Hammad Dulha House.

Dear Friends in Romania,
I am from Pakistan wishing to apply admission in master studies in Romania.
Could any one please guide me how to proceed. Any idea about visa procedure for pakistanis.
Thanks.
Regards.
Shaizan.

Hey everyone! believe it or not living and working in Romania!! and living happy :) I would love to hear from the rest of you folks!

hi i am from Pakistan any one else from Pakistan living in Bucharest  :):cool:

Hi, how are you bro? Welcome.  I am from Pakistan

Salaam I want to come romania for study visa

Hello,

This isn't a question nor contributes information to the topic.  Do you have a specific question we can help you with?  Also, please refer to the Romania Forum Code of Conduct. For now, I refer you to the Study in Romania Guide.  This is a good start.

Thanks.

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

Hi, I am from Pakistan and I want to come to Romania for study purpose plz guide me which subject is best and whts the procedure it would be a great help.thanks

Meema wrote:

Hi, I am from Pakistan and I want to come to Romania for study purpose plz guide me which subject is best and whts the procedure it would be a great help.thanks

Nobody can tell you what subject is best; who is to decide what subject is "best"?  That depends on YOU and your aptitude and interest!  You can find information by reading the Studying in Romania guide and other topics on this forum.

:offtopic: Also, for anyone with questions about studies in Romania, I'd invite you to start a topic in the Schools & studies in Romania part of the forum.  This topic is specifically about networking with the Pakistani community in Romania.  Thanks everyone.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hello zam Ali ..... I am from buner Pakistan and I want to take admission in pharmacy there in Romania ...... How. Much will be the total cost of pharmacy per year ...... I have passed Fsc with 78% marks in Pakistan .......... Plz tell me the visa and other cost which I will need for it per year along with my eating drinking etc

AdnanSaqeb wrote:

Hello zam Ali ..... I am from buner Pakistan and I want to take admission in pharmacy there in Romania ...... How. Much will be the total cost of pharmacy per year ...... I have passed Fsc with 78% marks in Pakistan .......... Plz tell me the visa and other cost which I will need for it per year along with my eating drinking etc

Look up one post before yours...what does it say? :whistle:

Contact a university and ask them, they can tell you the costs and the visa process.

zam_ali wrote:

Salaam All

Keep in touch guys. Wish you all the best
Thanks

ZM

salam,
          how r u?

raja99 wrote:
zam_ali wrote:

Salaam All

Keep in touch guys. Wish you all the best
Thanks

ZM

salam,
          how r u?

Hello, this is an inactive topic and the person which you've responded to hasn't been on in quite some time.  Perhaps, you would like to post an introduction in the new members topic please? :)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team