Forum for Arusha on expat blog !

Hello all,

I am an expat/ I am from India and currently working here in Arusha, Tz.
I personally feel, we should have a forum for Arusha as well here on Expat.com, just like we have for Dar Es Salaam and Zanzibar !

What do you guys think?
Post your thoughts!

Cheers,
Nicholas S. Hussain :)

Hi Nicholas !

We are working on it.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Armand

Hello,

Any progress?

Cheers,
Nicholas! :)

Just a matter of days ... which other cities would you suggest ?

thanks,

Julien

Hello,

I recently moved in to Arusha, and found that there were no Forums for it. So I suggested the name. This is my first time as an expat. I'm sorry, wont be able to help any further.. :(

Regards,
Nicholas

Don't worry, that's fine. We will add Arusha very, very soon ;)

hi julien please do this asap.it will be interestig as there are lot of expats in Arusha.thanks nicolas for the ball rolling.

Always welcome! :)

Thank you

Status?

Heylo everyone..

its been quite a while, but there has been no response on this topic.
Could you guys please tell us, if the forum has been created or not for - Arusha!

Cheers
Nicholas

Hello Nicholas. :) 

Not yet. Thank you for reminder.
We will add it soon.   

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurélie :)

Forum for Arusha

I made this post in the beginning of April.. We are now in July, and nothing has been done.. Very disappointed. :(

N.

Just a matter of time, we had to reprogram a few things in the core of the website.

It will be available very soon ;)

Thanks Julien

Hi there

You posted this message a while back if you havent already found out you can search google groups for Arusha Mailing List and this is a great group that is updated several times a day with events, things for sale etc.  Its the one everyone uses for Arusha/Moshi area.  Karibu to Arusha.

I'm familiar to that.. and I get daily mails on my inbox.. :)
Thanks anyway..

Cheers,
N.

Seriously!

Still not done!

I'm losing all hope on this whole Arusha Community! There are so many people living in Arusha and they rightly deserve a community for themselves rather than getting tagged in being in DAR.. argh!

sigh!
N.

your suggestion is very right we realy need arusha section

I feel Expat.com is completely ignoring this post.. I have been trying to get a Forum dedicated to the people of Arusha.. but no actions have been taken whatsoever..

*disappointed*

N.

Indeed. Where is the Arusha Forum?

Still no updates on this! :/

have non of the admins gotten back to you with an update on the progress?

No my dear.. none..
Sometime back last year, they said they were changing the website, which is evident.. and that they would add the forum for Arusha soon thereafter.. But it hasn't been implemented..

Julien wrote:

Don't worry, that's fine. We will add Arusha very, very soon ;)

When is it happening Julien??

Ps. for those who don't know, Julien is the Founder of expat-blog.com

It's just a matter of time. I am abroad at the moment but I'll arrange this as soon as I am back home.

Julien wrote:

It's just a matter of time. I am abroad at the moment but I'll arrange this as soon as I am back home.

Thank you for your reply Julien.. means a lot.. :)

Please guys...bring up the Arusha Forum....will be glad to see Arusha sharing.

Since it is almost May, thought I would check in to see if there is an update on the Arusha forum.

kathyfr wrote:

Since it is almost May, thought I would check in to see if there is an update on the Arusha forum.

We're being stalled Kathy.. There has been no progress on the forum for Arusha! :(

Julien wrote:

Hi Julien..

How are doing? Hope all is well at your end.. 
Umm.. you posted this message way back in March..

And now the month of May is coming to an end.. Please do something about the Arusha forum.. :(

N.

Seems like we can pretty much assume there isn't going to be an Arusha forum unless one of us who actually wants it can start/manage it. Sad, because there is interest and need.

kathyfr wrote:

Seems like we can pretty much assume there isn't going to be an Arusha forum unless one of us who actually wants it can start/manage it. Sad, because there is interest and need.

I wish I could start it.. but unfortunately, I'm not the one who can.. at least not on this website.. in fact I scrolled up to see when I had started this post and the date reads : 04 April, 2013.. its been a year and more and all we get as a reply from the admins are : it will be done soon..

There are people who want to have a Arusha Forum.
But there is no actions being taken.

:/