Looking for a job and friends

Hello everybody
I am Thai 25 years old,have been living in Geneva for a while,
i've got bachrlor's drgree in business management ,looking for a job as waitress or babysiter i had well experiences with both field.I speak Thai(mother tongue)English(fluently)and French(begining) any suggestion?
As i am Thai i also pleased to teach or exchange Thai language with French,and be able  to teach Thai cuisine to whom is interested, please Pm me and always my pleasure to answer your message
Thanks in forword for every advise
Maleewan.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Maleewan!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Geneva jobs section.
It might be helpful.

Regards
Armand

Hello Armand:)
Thanks for your advise
Maleewan

Hi there,
I am kind of new in Geneva and I would love to make friends from all around the globe, by the way my name is Sara(h) I'm spanish and swiss and I speak english, spanish, catalan and french.
This is my email: [email protected]
Talk to you soon

Hi Maleewan - with your degree and if you have a valid residence permit, why don't you try to apply in one of the international organizations, WIPO, UN, etc..?

I am very interested with the cooking lesson, could you teach me how? :)

Cheers.

Ray.

Maleewan wrote:

Hello everybody
i've got bachrlor's drgree in business management ,looking for a job as waitress or babysiter i had well experiences with both field.I speak Thai(mother tongue)English(fluently)and French(begining) any suggestion?
As i am Thai i also pleased to teach or exchange Thai language with French,and be able  to teach Thai cuisine to whom is interested, please Pm me and always my pleasure to answer your message
Maleewan.

[moderated: no free ad/ pls post in the job section]

Hello  Sara Nice to meet you
i'll write you on the the mail u gave me
see ya 

sara874 wrote:

Hi there,
I am kind of new in Geneva and I would love to make friends from all around the globe, by the way my name is Sara(h) I'm spanish and swiss and I speak english, spanish, catalan and french.
This is my email: [email protected]
Talk to you soon

HI Ray
Thanks for your message. i would tried for apply a job at Un etc. unfortunately i don't have work permit for Switzerland.whatever i m keep trying to find a job or do something else in Geneve
well actually i have done some teaching Thai cooking classes.
Nice to haer that you are interested.would be nice if you can join us.
Malee

mr_sociable7890 wrote:

Hi Maleewan - with your degree and if you have a valid residence permit, why don't you try to apply in one of the international organizations, WIPO, UN, etc..?

I am very interested with the cooking lesson, could you teach me how? :)

Cheers.

Ray.

Maleewan wrote:

Hello everybody
Maleewan.

hi,
i am Claire in Uganda and i would love to move to there with my 5 year old girl but it is not easy for me.
i am inquiring what is the better way for me.
you email me at [email protected]
Claire

Hi Maleewan, welcome to Switzerland

Im Su, also 25 years old and I do speak English, german and thai, although not fluently :) I lived in Bangkok for some time and I still visit there often. Looking to practice my thai further.

Cheers

Su

Sawadee ka Su
Thanks for your warm welcom :) nice to meet you . I am original from Thailand n have been living in Geneva for 2 years
It'll be my pleasure to helping you improve Thai language Pls Pm me we can change an email address or skype name. Have a good night
Maleewan

I have skype and email. Skype- Kenster536 Email- [email protected]