Arnold Nell's Expat Job Search...........

Hi Julien

Thank you for the opportunity to contact you.

I'm still searching for an opportunity to gain some "Expat experience".

Can you perhaps assist?
I have a varied background and can hopefully, easily be accommodated in a number of positions.
The obstacle is "getting in" meaning getting through recruitment agencies into an actual position where one can prove oneself.

I will sincerely appreciate it if any member could assist, even by forwarding my particulars to any potential employers you might be aware of.

My present operation is a mix of New Business Development, Commercial Property Brokering, Financial Advisory, as well as some Legal Advisory commissions.

I am a 53-year old, unattached, white, South African male.

My CV and certificates will be forwarded upon request.

This is a search for the ideal opportunity where my multi-tasking talents especially my business developmental, legal acumen, administrative and general management interests will be maximized.

My enrollment is that of Advocate of the South African High Court, but I am not practicing full time due to the general scarcity of commissions.
My career started as Legal Adviser and Manager of Ministries in the South African Parliament, Cape Town, for 13-years.

Another decades long involvement is that of Commercial Property Broker, as mentioned.

Kindly note that my 18-month AEP-qualification, from Unisa's Graduate School of Business Leadership, is in essence a Condensed MBL-program, with subjects:
Entrepreneurship, International Business, Value Chain Management, Strategic Financial Management, Competitive Strategy, Mobilizing People, International Financial Markets, and Strategy Dynamics.

I can assume duty at short notice and will require some modest relocation assistance from the employer.

Any acknowledgement will be sincerely appreciated.

Best regards and good luck over there.

Arnold Nell,  B-Iuris, LLB, AEP
+27 823690853
Pretoria, Gauteng Province
South Africa

Hi Arnold,

Maybe it would be wiser to post your CV in the Jobs in Tanzania section. :)

I also think that it would be better if you can have direct contact with some companies that are hiring actually. Listed below are some job vacancies and you have information about the companies hiring as well, feel free to send them your CV.
- http://www.jobs.co.tz/
- http://www.learn4good.com/jobs/language … /tanzania/

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

try at
Dankote
Subhash patel group
ETG
quality group
METL

good luck with your hunt.