Service Apartments in Tripoli

Hi All

Before we find appropriate accommodation for ourselves, we're planning to stay in a service apartment (preferably) or hotel for a month.

Can anyone recommend any good 2 bedroom service apartments in Tripoli?  Will have 16 month old daughter as well, so somewhere spacious for her to run around (inside and out if possible!) would be great.

Thanks in advance!

bonjour

you can try here for serviced apartments, though they are only studios: tripoliapartments.com

as for hotel the quality is highly variable outside the big names.

hello i have a very good guest house for you you'll find the detales here
arkno.com

susu10 wrote:

arkno.com

Spammer

Commercial advertising belongs in the Classifieds section

traveller875 wrote:

Hi All

Before we find appropriate accommodation for ourselves, we're planning to stay in a service apartment (preferably) or hotel for a month.

Can anyone recommend any good 2 bedroom service apartments in Tripoli?  Will have 16 month old daughter as well, so somewhere spacious for her to run around (inside and out if possible!) would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Not sure of your budget but I would recommend Radisson Blu Tripoli Hotel. Check this out for more details radissonblu.com/hotel-tripoli

Cheers!

to Sandman6 i'm geving some informations only , if you dont know the guesthouse then it is your problem not min .

susu10 wrote:

to Sandman6 i'm geving some informations only , if you dont know the guesthouse then it is your problem not min .

It's not my problem...don't confuse me with someone who give's a f***

susu10 wrote:

arkno.com

susu,
Kindly use the Tripoli Classifieds -> Accommodation section to advertise your guesthouse, not the forums! thanks

traveller875 wrote:

Hi traveller875,
When are you due to arrive in Tripoli? Or are you settled by now?
If you need any more information, do not hesitate to browse the forums!
Cheers
Arlette