Marina dairy farms ltd.

Dear expats,

2 days ago i have sent my cv on this email [email protected], and Mrs. Haddy Williams sent me responses. Stated in the email that we are qualified, me, my brother and friend ( we used one emai address only so i can update it often).She is asking us to send scanned copy of our medical test, passport copy along all visas attached on it, passport size photo and birth certificate. Just want to ask if anybody here received email from her and what do you think about the company? as i have search this company using cic.ga.ca for their permit and licence and found nothing.

Please i need advice for I really  want to work in Canada, and i dont want to be involved in scam.

Hi,

I spent 2 minutes to search for that e-mail address in google, I got results with multiple different free e-mail providers. Maybe there is a legitimate reason to switch addresses like laundry for someone who is not a con-man? Maybe, but I can't think of any.

I found the "job description" on a few free job posting sites as well. It consists of a much plagiarized old wikipedia quote, and the rest looks like it was written by a nigerian prince.
There is absolutely no substance, it just says you must be a "professional" and have an "Associate Degree" So what do you need to be a professional at? Veterinary Assistant? Bovine Nutritionist? There was enough room to explain that money transfers exist in Canada, but not what the job actually is and in what they need 2 years experience?

There is also quite obviously no such company in Ottawa, not even in the phonebook.

So I guess you are qualified to send lots of personal information for identity theft, maybe some advance payments as well, and that's probably it.

sallylavalle wrote:

Dear expats,

2 days ago i have sent my cv on this email [email protected], and Mrs. Haddy Williams sent me responses. Stated in the email that we are qualified, me, my brother and friend ( we used one emai address only so i can update it often).She is asking us to send scanned copy of our medical test, passport copy along all visas attached on it, passport size photo and birth certificate. Just want to ask if anybody here received email from her and what do you think about the company? as i have search this company using cic.ga.ca for their permit and licence and found nothing.

Please i need advice for I really  want to work in Canada, and i dont want to be involved in scam.

It is a scam.Probably looking to steal your identity for some nefarious use.
I would not bother with them.

Just to let you know that no reputable company ever recruites by unsolicited e-mails. If you receive an e-mail job offer for a job you haven't applied for it's fake. Also you should Google search the REAL company and find out their website, if the e-mail address for contact on the so-called job offer isn't from the real company's domain name (i.e. it's a gmail, hotmail, yahoo or other free e-mail provider address) then it's also a fake. Also if you get any such job offers you should always Google search to see if it's a fake... search "(name of company) + job offer scam" and you'll be surprised how many hits will generally come back.

A Google search of the phone number shows that it comes back to several different names, in several different locations in Canada, for job offers at several different companies. Most of these seem to be copy and paste fakes using different names. So I'd say it's a scam.

Sad to say that their is also an ad here on Expat-blog for Marina Dairy Farms, which I have now reported to TEAM. It should be deleted shortly.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

please hee is my email,u can  send me an email here,telling me where u come from,and  the adrees these guys gave u,then i will investigate them and feed u back with all the results.
[email protected]      +237-52-10-63-71

Hello, Everyone

I would like to inform you that i have some study about Canada and Canadian tourism throw inter net. There is some fraud people from different country specially Canada and UK they offer job and they encourage send to  visa fees and others charges. So very be care full this kind of offer. A- LMO (sponsorship job) really really so hard, who is out of Canada.Even think to once again if you do not know any lawyer more.