It doesn't make sense to have a Saigon and a Ho Chi Minh City forum.

Not much to add really but I would suggest merging this forum into the HCMC forum since this forum is not being used to designate a separate geographical area (ie Saigon and HCMC are the same).

Also would you consider adding some more cities in the Mekong Delta region? I would love to see Long Xuyen, Tra Vinh and Vinh Long. I know they are smaller cities with few expats but who knows...it might help the few of us who spend time in those cities to network and maybe some locals from those areas would join (because the forum would come up in google search) as well. Thank you for considering these suggestions.

Not much to add really but I would suggest merging this forum into the HCMC forum since this forum is not being used to designate a separate geographical area (ie Saigon and HCMC are the same).

Good point  :top:  may be its the Expat.com version of 'belt and braces'  :lol:

@ Nam_: Your post has been moved on the forum Help us improve the website for better visibility

I've always thought this! I came to this section to actually see if this had been mentioned. I realize a lot of people still say Saigon, but everybody knows it = Ho Chi Minh City. :D

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR