Only to have all these hands of help......!!!!!! wired

Don't worry you will be fine Egyptian ppl are very kind ppl

Boby moon wrote:

Its funny ....:) I wish I was an Expat Girl ...hi hi hi hi

Only to have all these hands of help......!!!!!! wired

hey bobymoon,

i love your comment::P

Hey Selina,

Hope this message finds you well and safe.

Be sure that you will be safe in Egypt.
Just you have to wear the suitable clothes in the suitable places.

For example, if you are hanging out in ZAMALEK , MOHANDSIEEN , MAADI & HELIOPOLIS feel free to wear whatever you want.

but visiting some slums & poor places you have to take good care of what you are wearing dear.

Wish you the best of luck.
Ahmed

Hey
any local men in any country in the world harrass women, however in Egypt it's Less than local men in europe or usa, cause in Egypt ppl here raised on oriental traditionals, so you'll feel safe with Egyptian men around you than any other local men in any other place in the world.

Welcome to Egypt.

Muby, yes of course ... and you are an American, living in California ...

(please review your profile or we'll delete your account)

Hi Selina,

[you're not on a dating website]

Best regards

Nur

hi silina,
in egypt u can wear wtever u like all western people in egypt walk with the clothes they wear in their countries
Ahmed

Ha Ha Ha - you must be joking - and the worst thing is that very young men learn it from their fathers

Muby wrote:

Hey
any local men in any country in the world harrass women, however in Egypt it's Less than local men in europe or usa, cause in Egypt ppl here raised on oriental traditionals, so you'll feel safe with Egyptian men around you than any other local men in any other place in the world.

Welcome to Egypt.

GithaU wrote:

Ha Ha Ha - you must be joking - and the worst thing is that very young men learn it from their fathers

Muby wrote:

Hey

Welcome to Egypt.

i dont mean it's something normal in Egypt, i mean it's less than anyother country abroad, but unfortunately it raised lately, but still safe than anywhere else :)

nurski wrote:

Hi Selina,

i have just moved here 2 weeks ago from England as well.  Please feel free to give me a call on 01155993740 if you want to hook up.

My dad is Egyptian so i speak arabic and am somewhat familiar already with Cairo.

When are you due to come? 

Best regards

Nur

Dear Nurski this post was published since 2.5 years ago, it's not a recent post.

i think all country have good people and not good people , but u can come , and welcome to Egypt

Welcome.I need to learn English by talking direct.If you like to help and make some money talk to me\[email protected]

Mody ak - you describe me - why - I do not ask for single girls! and clothes! I think you should read a little better before you write a comment !
Githa

GithaU wrote:

Mody ak - you describe me - why - I do not ask for single girls! and clothes! I think you should read a little better before you write a comment !
Githa

:lol::lol:

why are people still posting on a thread made on 2010!!!

El.Daly wrote:

why are people still posting on a thread made on 2010!!!

Coz some people keep it fueling with their responses !!

I'm afraid it is not true.

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

u just have to wear clothes that suit a teacher in any place in the world , thousnads of foreigners live in egypt and they are safe so no need to fear

Hello everyone.

This thread is no more active as it is an old topic.

You can start a new discussion on the forum.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed