Expat blog gatherings in Minsk

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Minsk Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Minsk: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Minsk. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hello I will help arrange a tour of the city of Minsk. Show the city.

hello there.. It would be nice for me  as well i would love to meet New people and share anything which i have experienced living here in Minsk. Thanks hope to see of more updates soon .

Sounds like a great idea Julian.

You can count me in as well for the gathering.  We just have to plan a Date / Schedule accordingly.  I'm assuming about a year time esp for some like me flying internationally.  Perhaps next summer.  This way it gives people plenty of time to plan accordingly.  I'm fine either way, but it would be nice to have a great big turned out, have some great fun & meet one another.  :D

Ok all! :cool: I'll be traveling to Minsk, Belarus this summer.  Anyone interested in a group gathering or get together for some site seeing, BBQ…..etc.  Of course it would be nice to have a native Minsky to show us the ropes. :D

Dear Ex Patriates in Minsk / Bellarussia
I am and ideologue from Holland but i live allready 21 years happyly in Belarus . . u can allways call me for a beer or discussion how this young European State (not)) works )))
Remember the Dutch Saying aboutIndonesia's also other planet culture : "" all possible is not possible . . , but all impossible is possible ))) u allways get a second chance 2 trade if u play fair , fast and friendly ((*))

Have a nice stay ,

AndrAculA
6699999 velcom.com

This sounds like a great idea!

hi , where you come from and what you do here ?
Andreiko

[Moderated: off topic]

Sounds a great idea as I am moving to Minsk end of October  30t

Can't wait to meet Americans in Minsk! Living in the city for three months now! I have missed the States a lot!

if you are bored you can allways call me , i live & love it here 21 years and am Dutch . . +375 29 6699 999 Andreiko

Hi Julien and all Ex Patriates in Minsk means more Mmm ))
ThanXX 4 helping 2 artganise cool parties amongst ex partkistes in Minsk ))*(( How about meeting each other tuesday 10 in evening at Internations meeting about preChristmas gathering , cool beer good food , dance
If u know any eventorganiser i can rent my AndrAculA Village Castle for a damn cool [party on 5 floors ))*(( u or any other expartiate can allways call me if u need to renta  crasy cool room for days or months , with possibly one of best DSigns off . .
6699999 / [email protected]
AndrAculA
Profesional Debil with fabuleous feel fine feminine fetish feminists feeling fantasitic fantaseas . .

Hey AndrAculA,

Damn well this young European State works! Just look at the recent stats:   http://news.tut.by/economics/391781.html

Yea, right! Holland gets its 97% of petrol(gasoline, benzine) which was refined in Belarus! Well, I do not argue for other affairs in the RB, which aren't that happy

Cheers!