Anyone about in Basel??

Hi all!
I'm Christine and I just recently moved to Basel but am not finding many people to talk to around here when I'm not working. I'm from the U.K so would welcome anyone who's good fun, English speaking, and maybe close to my own age? 
I'd love to go for dinner or for a drink or go do something fun with someone if any one is interested?

Hope to hear from someone! :)

Helo Christine.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Basel forum.

I am sure you'll get a lot of new contacts here.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello....

Welcome... I am from India and I live in Basel.... I would like to meet english speaking friends.. let us know we can catch up....

Cheers,
Prabu

Hi Christine! I've just moved to Basel in October this year and am finding it difficult to meet people who are also English and my own age (22). Let me know if you're still around, would love to meet up for a few drinks or dinner or something :)

One good meeting place for the English speaking international community is Centrepoint. Google "Centrepoint Basel".

"Located at the historical Lohnhof in central Basel, Switzerland, Centrepoint is a unique non-profit organisation run totally by volunteers for expatriates of all nationalities and Swiss living in the Basel region."