Does Mauritius fluoridate the water?

Hello,
I would like to know if Mauritius fluoridates the water?

im nt sure abt ur query, but chlorine is vastly used in industry

yes

chlorine is used

fluorides/flourine are not put in the water in mauritius.

better buy some fluorine toothpaste...

Thank goodness there is not fluoride in the water! That was the answer I was looking for.
You should stop using fluoride toothpaste. Do your research and you'll know why.
Thank you for all of your responses, it is greatly appreciated.

No they don't - so you shouldn't drink tap water - fortunately, bottled water is cheap here.

Hello.

To note that some off topic posts have been moved.
Kindly stick to the initial topic.

Thank you,
Aurélie

VeroniqueL wrote:

No they don't - so you shouldn't drink tap water - fortunately, bottled water is cheap here.

FWIW and FYI: Fluorine is or was put in water to prevent  tooth decay .
I don't see what bottled water has anything to do in this case if the tap water does not contain fluoride.

True - got confused cause people talked about chlorine. So sorry!

Chlorine is widely use

No . No fluoride in water here but i would not advice you to drink it anyway. ;)

I also use a fluoride-free  toothpaste called Phyto shield sold in mostly all supermarkets.

Best regards

Even many mainstream scientists now conclude that fluoride lowers IQs and damages the brain function of children. So why are we still being told that fluoride is a "public health measure" that helps everyone?

Attend any city council or other government agency deciding on whether or not to fluoridate your local water supply, and you'll get health officials asserting that fluoride is natural, and thus safe. They don't bother to mention that naturally occurring fluoride is calcium fluoride, while the stuff purchased by communities to fluoridate their water is sodium fluoride, an extremely toxic mix of hexafluorosilicic acid and sodium silicofluoride.

Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/044385_medic … on.html#ix

Great to hear that Mauritius doesn't fluoridate their water.  As of this month (April/May 2015) the US have now lowered their required level of fluoridation in their drinking water admitting that the previous levels were too high.  Several water companies in the US have, after public pressure, stopped fluoridation completely.  Fluoride is a toxin and while there is some small evidence that topical application on teeth can help strengthen teeth, there is no proof that the fluoride you drink ends up anywhere near your teeth!  Fluoride goes into your bones and causes lots of health problems.  It also blocks receptors for iodine (which is an essential mineral).  If you read up about it you will definitely switch to fluoride free toothpaste and bin your mouthwash.