Visit visa application

Hi I have some questions for the visit visa.

1. Does my wife have to have a plane ticket having 2 way flights (with date of return to orig country) or she can come on just one way plane ticket?

2. After making the online application here, https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/visaServices/O … sServices, what are the next thing to do?

3. Lastly, if I want to extend her visit visa, do I have to come back to my company's main address? Ex. my company's H.O. is in Dammam, and I am working on a project in Jeddah, is it ok to process it thru Jawazat jeddah or I have to go back in Dammam?

Thank you so much for your help guys.

it is up to you u can buy a one way ticket or two way.
Cheak if your visa is accepted then just tell your wife to print it and get it stamped by the embassy
For extention you have to pay i guess 100 riyals for every month u extend

and having a plane ticket is not nessesary for getting the visa stamped u can buy it afterwards

If she is coming on a visit visa then she must carry a two way ticket. If she is coming on a family visa then one way is ok. To extend the visit visa it will cost 100 SAR for a month, but what if they do not extend the visit visa on time and it gets expired? then you need to find some agents who can do that for you and they would charge 600-1500 a month. Sometimes rules here are tricky and brings lot of trouble for people. SO make sure you wont end up paying huge for every extension. As per the rules you can choose any jawazat office but not sure what hey gonna say.

guys, do you an answer on this:

2. After making the online application here, https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/visaServices/O … sServices, what are the next thing to do?

Take print and after that take stamp and signature of your sponsor and go to chamber of commerce and take stamp there then only your application activate, after coc keep checking online status with your application and iqama number

hi msa27,
submitted it on march 3 2014.

today  status is saying this one: تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب

which says, "Apologize for the ministry to achieve demand"

can you tell me what shall i do next? is it a waiting mode for me now or there is a reason to panic?

that means your application rejected so now you can re apply again

msa27 wrote:

that means your application rejected so now you can re apply again

hi msa27,

Can you tell me why it is rejected? Maybe because I have applied for 2 visit visas, one is 30 and 60.
please tell me what is the best thing to do?

Sometimes the reasons might make you laugh, so when they reject keep applying. One of my friend applied for 6 times and got rejected, the 7th time his family visit visa was accepted. Keep applying....

suribhai wrote:

Sometimes the reasons might make you laugh, so when they reject keep applying. One of my friend applied for 6 times and got rejected, the 7th time his family visit visa was accepted. Keep applying....

it is not related to salary certificate or other matters right? i have followed all the things that I have read. but maybe I need to do it again. Can someone show me what an approved status in visit visa application looks like?

Hi, I created a post not too long ago. For ease, I'll paste it here:

Due to the lack of information available, I decided to post a summary of the different stages of my family visit application. The translation was done from Google translate.

1. Once the application is electronically submitted online on the MOFA website.
The following message appears alongside a summary of your application.

يرجى طباعة الطلب وتصديقه الكترونيا من الغرفة التجارية او جهة العمل
Please print the application and electronically ratification of the Chamber of Commerce or the employer

2. Paid the employer 25 SAR and a copy of the application, then they submitted the application to the Chamber of Commerce. The following message appears alongside a summary of your application:

(تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 688888 ) بتاريخ 2013/12/29 (غرفة الرياض)
The ratification of the request: (688888) on 29/12/2013 (Riyadh Chamber)

3. Once the MOFA issue the visa, the following message appears, with a shortened summary of your application:

لرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول
Please print the document and audit representation Kingdom to issue visa

Next step, print the visa document, and take it to the embassy in the country of your residence. There, the visa will be issued in your passport.

Summary:

Application submitted online (Saturday 28th December 2013)
Next day employer submits to Chamber of Commerce (Sunday 29th December 2013).
MOFA issued visa within 6 days (Saturday 4th January)

Hope this helps.

There are many factors. The standing of your company in government records, your profession on Iqama, company color etc.
But on salary certificate: No --- You never have to show them that.

The bad thing: They don't tell you the reason.

jhokd9 wrote:

Can someone show me what an approved status in visit visa application looks like?

This is what you'll see if visa is approved:

emeraldsaregreen wrote:

3. Once the MOFA issue the visa, the following message appears, with a shortened summary of your application:

thank you emeraldsaregreen & TheLegendLeads! your replies are much much appreciated. looks like I have to do it again for the application online. I will keep you guys updated.

Dear friends.
I am a auto technician.
Do u know about Auto technician proffession able to take visit visa for spouse.please help

jhokd9 wrote:
suribhai wrote:

it is not related to salary certificate or other matters right? i have followed all the things that I have read. but maybe I need to do it again. Can someone show me what an approved status in visit visa application looks like?

It i not related to salary certificate, its quite weird the way these people work for visa, i heard some got visa on first shot and some applied for more than 10 times. So it all depends on luck, the only thing you need see weather your work status allows you to apply visit visa or family visa or not. thats it, rest try your luck, but only the matter of time, for sure you will get the visa soon. Good Luck.

this is my 3rd try.

The ratification of the request: (7586919) on 26/03/2014 ( East Room )

With red statement that says,

لا داعي لمراجعة وزارة الخارجية أو فروعها بالنسبة لطلبات الزيارة العائلية المصدق عليها آلياً من الغرفة التجارية وعليك متابعةنتيجة الطلب على الموقع

I really hope that it will be approved this time. It is only 30days! Hoping and praying

Good Luck and hope this time it can be approved.

hey guys, can you please tell me what this status means?

تم استلام الطلب
google translate says,

"The receipt of the request"

I don't know what that means. But the last application was still rejected!

Thank you

That means: we have received your application.

This is the very initial stage of application.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

That means: we have received your application.

This is the very initial stage of application.

Thank you TheLegendLeads! I wonder why it doesn't contain ratification status just like the first one. I hope it will turn out ok this time! in gods grace.

guys, i have a great news. my visit visa application was approved just today! 90days for my wife's visit.
it took me 5 tries. what we did on the last one was together with the online application and my iqama id, they have submitted it to MOFA personally. my friends wife who is a nurse in a government hospital, also applied for her mother's visit. that application only took 1 try. maybe because she was working for the government. but for private it is entirely different and much strict.

anyways, thanks for all of you guys. i really appreciate your help! god bless you all

jhokd9 wrote:

guys, i have a great news. my visit visa application was approved just today! 90days for my wife's visit.
it took me 5 tries. what we did on the last one was together with the online application and my iqama id, they have submitted it to MOFA personally. my friends wife who is a nurse in a government hospital, also applied for her mother's visit. that application only took 1 try. maybe because she was working for the government. but for private it is entirely different and much strict.

anyways, thanks for all of you guys. i really appreciate your help! god bless you all

:top: congrats!

Good discussions...

And regarding the two way ticket in case of visit visa, Travel agencies are using a trick; they will submit the two way ticket and they refund the return ticket after stamping the visa. And u can take the ticket only when they go back from KSA.

jhokd9 wrote:

Congrats, have a good time....

Hi ! Please could you kindly inform what is the validity period to stamp a family visit visa after issue from M.O.F.A. Is it 3 months or 1 month ?  Best regards & Thanks.

My Question Is
Don't We Have to Wait Until Our Application Being Accepted,
then we go to chamber of commerce
Why to Pay 30 Riyal Every time While we applied For Visa and its not accepted
Suggestion Please

All family visit visa must be stamped within 3 months..
and must be traveled within one month after stamping.

engr.zainshah wrote:

My Question Is
Don't We Have to Wait Until Our Application Being Accepted,
then we go to chamber of commerce
Why to Pay 30 Riyal Every time While we applied For Visa and its not accepted
Suggestion Please

yes i think for every process or application we have to pay again that amount. since it is considered a new application

thank you so much my friend..

i search in google what is next after i receive this message  "تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 8462847 ) بتاريخ 2014/10/21 (غرفة الرياض)
"

now i know.. i need to wait for VISA NUMBER..

hope there is no problem anymore.. because i made 3 times more request letter denied.. and finally i got this message..

and stop worrying because i read your post.. to be honest i dont know what should next to do after i receive this message..

thank you so much!  :top:

---WHAT DO YOU MEAN? AFTER I PRINT? NEED TO AUDIT? WHAT AUDIT REPRESENTATION MEANS??

do i need to comeback to MOFA to show my PRINTED PAPER?

How much your salary can bring your wife as your dependent?

it is true 3500sr?

Hi brother....i have submitted the application and its showing please print and ratification of coc or employer.....i am not understanding what need to be done now.i paid 30 riyal in coc for attestation but still its showing this....can u please help urgent....