Affordable long term car hire

Am looking for an affordable long term car hire.
Any tips would be appreciated

Hi Tom 321 and welcome to Expat.com :)

Since you posted on an old thread,  a new discussion was created using your post on the Nairobi forum for better interaction.

For how long do you want to hire a car?

Regards,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Tom 321

Cyprian can offer you a car for long term hire. Call him on (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum) for more details.
Best regards

hello. how are you?what kind of vehicle are you looking into hiring and for how long

how long would you want to use the car? i can loan you my car for a monthly fee. [Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls]

hi,
talk to me at info at twostarsafaris dot com

reg
anna

Dear Tom,

Check with African Outback Safaris - Long term rate for a saloon car is Kes. 2000 per day and Nissan Xtrail for Kes. 4,000 per day. Contact Anne on [email protected] for more details.

Peugeot 307,  Excellent Condition, fantastic rate. Mail me

I wonder if you can give me some insight on where I could get a lorry for hire(mitsubishi fh or canter) for a few weeks or a month.

Regist2011 wrote:

I wonder if you can give me some insight on where I could get a lorry for hire(mitsubishi fh or canter) for a few weeks or a month.

i can help you

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

Hi are you still looking for a car? I have great weekly special rate on a Toyota Vitz.

hi? i would like to hire it @ the end of june..pliz inbox me its conditions and rates.

(moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

I can rent my 4x4 very nice car to long time hire. Email me and we can discuss futher. Thanks

[email protected]

[ Moderated : please register in the business directory ]

Greetings.
I have a 10 wheeler mistubishi truck.
Do you have whatsapp i can send you photos.
Inbox me for more details.
Andre

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]