Missing person in panama

Hope someone can help here..friend catalina pilar romero bozon left barranquilla colombia , with a church group called cenfol.(church of evangelist people, on a so called mission,left colombia to travel to patilla panama january 12 , 2014, 5 ft 1, 110 lbs attractive, know as catalina romero, two tatoo on back, i also put an ad on missing people in panama, maybe you guys can help..yes a reward for info of her location .. and positive id..have her passport number and photos also.. if that could help, and advice on how to locate would also be helpful, thank you jerry

How were they traveling? There are members of FARC along the Colombia Panama border.

CATALINA ROMERO COULD BE IN COSTA RICA, PASO CANOA, OR PANAMA, CITY PANAMA , CHEPON LLANOS DE CARTI DAVID CHIRIQUI , CONTACT [email protected] WITH ANY INFO,,GRACIAS

jerryhorng wrote:

CATALINA ROMERO COULD BE IN COSTA RICA, PASO CANOA, OR PANAMA, CITY PANAMA , CHEPON LLANOS DE CARTI DAVID CHIRIQUI , CONTACT [email protected] WITH ANY INFO,,GRACIAS

Please lower your cap lock when posting. Thank you.

Is this for real? Have you contacted the authorities? Do you want the phone number and contact for the police and Colombian embassy?
If it is a joke it is not funny and if it is for real, please go to the authorities

it is for real i have done most , but would like to contact colombian embassy in panama, but now she may be in costa rica sooo

yes this is very real , i am looking for her  for several months now, i am in the process of using the police and my attorney to help locate her, and putting legal pressure on that church mission