Finding A job in Gabon

Hi there,

I'm freshly coming from New York and just arrived in Libreville.
Fed up with recession, i decided to start fresh somewhere else namely Gabon. Perfectly Bilingual, i wonder if someone could advise me anything...

Hi Glenne,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Firstly, can you please tell us more about your qualifications and in which sector you would like to work?

Please feel free to browse through the different jobs in Gabon.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Hasnaa,
Thx for your interest. Well I earn a Bachelor of Arts in International Politics; I worked in many international Organizations such as the United Nations, Wedo always as an assistant ...I worked in communication and project management as well. perfectly bilingual, I could convert myself to something new :-)

regards,
Glenne

Dear Glenne,

Nice to meet you through this forum. 

Why don't you start a business in Gabon? There are good opportunities in Timber field.

I am K. Babu from India and I was there in DR Congo and Gabon few years on job.  Presently I am in at my hometown. Planning to go back to Gabon shortly.

With Regards,
K. Babu

Hi glenne,

If you are interested in teaching english, I work for Belritz libreville and we need teachers

email me at***

Hi all!

Firstly, I would like to help someone have experience in Communication and advertising.
She worked as brand manager in advertising agency (marketing department).
Do you think she can find a job in Libreville in his field or maybe more in communication and marketing?
The issue is, at this moment, she don't speak french.
If someone can give some advice, it will be helpful

Otherwise, I would like to improve my english. I will live in Libreville during one year, from next may.
Then, I'm interest to have english lessons.
Could you give a english school direction?
Hey Glenne, did you found something, maybe we can meet us when I'll be there?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Shokery,
I'm Nana, a Ghanaian. I'm interested in the English teaching offer. Will send you a mail about me to your address.

I'm Patrick Sanigolor Kollie a Liberian, i'm interested in automotive Electrician mechanic job

Hello all,

@patrickskollie : I kindly invite you post you CV in the Mechanics job offers in Gabon.

This might Help.

Regards

Kenjee

Hey!
        I am a Cameroonian TEFL certified Instructor and writer with a more than 15 year coaching experience in my home country. I have been longing to experience working away from home. and think Gabon should be my first stop over. Could anyone be of help? Thanks.

@shokrey Hello,
I would like to know if you need teacher in your school, I am bilingual
@oyaneakoue

Before posting please check the date of the previous post. This thread is very old and inactive. (2014)

@shokrey please I'm interested in Teaching English

Hello tcspain33,

Welcome to expat.com!

If you want to find a job, you can add your CV in the Jobs in Gabon section.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

hi Glenne

I'm a nurse in search of a job in Gabon, I'm from Cameroon. can you help me

Hello ayuktinablink,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Job seekers are advised to create their Cv in the Jobs in Gabon section in order to be able to find a job.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed