I am in tripoli for last four months.

I avoided free movement due to secuirity situation till i got my resedence permit stamped. People belive on roamers and no one belive or try to get information through proper channels. Daily i read english newspaper Hearld but there are also very limited informations as if their hands are tied.
Jamila is doing a constructive and informative work, i am realy impresed by her courage.
Life is very slow, like net in Libya some times connected and mostly not, out side world can not imegin the sufferings of expats in Libya.
Locals are kind and friendly till their intrust is not involved.
Hoping and waiting for better time to com, no dobut a lot work is to be done infractructure to moral education, every field needs a lot of construction.
For respectful existance of this nation in present world, better time, with security and safity is must.
Best regards
R S Javed

Thank you for your honesty. I think some are scared to speak the truth.

javed bhai i am mansoor frm pakistan i got an job offer in tripoli kindly tell me abt tripoli and working enviroment there

Hello mr. Mansoor,
The suggestions and  precautionary measures to be taken by new comers are as following, after duty stay in indoor, don't go out after the dark, don't go out alone and unless it is unavoidable, avoid using public transport or walking alone, as the foreigners espatialy asians are the easy target of criminals and street boys. Follow strictly the instructions of your employer. Try to contain yourself to your duty place and residence and adopt the habbit of staying in front of tv or computer, your couminity is Expat.comger and your relations back home through different social channels.
Security position is not good but it have no concarn with foreigners, it is between different loocal groups and politicians, better we should keep our selves away even for discussion sake. There no life threatning risks for foreigners and are not direct target anyway.
Local people are friendly and co operative, every thing food, clothing etc Available.
Outing, picnic etc is not advised.
We simply pray for the secuirity, progress  and better future of Libya.
Best Regards,
R S Javed

Hello dua dua,
Thanks for encouragement.
Best Regards,
R S Javed

thanks brother for your advice i got an offer in tripoli and my employer told me that they provided me accomodation there by the way do u have any idea how many pakistanis are there in tripoli

I don't know exactly the numbers but i was told that there are more than 2000 students in pakistani school, there are less than 10% pakistani with families. So you can imagine.
Best regards
R S Javed

Dear mankhan,
did you got you visa to libya or not yet ? where are you right now? i just want to know it because i am facing the same situation like you.
Regards,
Ahsan Irshad.

Dear Arshad,
Right now i am in Pakistan and I got job offer from tripoli libya r u in tripoli or in pakistan.if u r in tripoli kindly share with me the current situation of there

Dear Mankhan,
i am here in lahore, pakistan.
got a job in tripoli,libya.
but waiting for visa that is applied by a company since 2months,
can you plz give me your number so that we may contact each other.

ahsan.

Dua,
Not some but most of them :)