Hi,
We have just moved here, and I am looking for other Indonesians in Asuncion

Welcome to Asuncion,
highly unlikely mate!

greets,

Jose

Welcome on Expat.com Masta72 ;)

Still in Paraguay .. ?
We are a paraguayan/Argerntine couple that when many times in Denpasar/Bali and Jakarta
Will be great to meet you …

Juan & Teresa

Welcome.  I will be coming to Asuncion in late February.  I am in the process of getting my permanent residence.  I am currently in Vancouver, Canada.  I have a few Indonesian friends here.   I grew up in Malaysia.  If you like, I will be happy to meet up with you.  Take Care.  Stay Safe.

Hi, my name is eduardo, i live in asuncion. Welcone
All what you  need, i will try to help you .

Hello Eduardo,

Thank you for your prompt response.  I am fine for now.

I have been to Paraguay twice now and each time I was there for about 5 weeks.  I am got my Permanent Residence last year.  This time around, I hope to build my house.
I purchased a piece of property in  25 de Diciembre.

Where are you from?

If you like, we could meet for coffee and get to know each other.

@booneang hi booneang - we are a English / Malaysian couple just arrived to Asuncion in March. Are you still here in Paraguay. Would love to connect with you and the SEA community in Paraguay.

@booneang hi booneang - are you still in Paraguay? We are an English / Malaysian couple just arrived in Asuncion. Would be great to meet up and also connect with the SEA community here.

@Thommo76 Hola, I am back in Canada. Hope to visit Paraguay sometime towards the end of the year. You can also email me: ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct