Minimum requirements for a family visa

My wife is a qualified INDIAN Physiotherapist and has found a job with Ministry of Health, KSA and has been posted to some Government hospital in Down Town, Ahad Rafidah. Now can somebody please guide me the procedure to obtain a visit visa to Saudi Arabia, so that I can go there for a week or 10 days and live there with my wife? Some of the facts are listed below:
1. We don't have a marriage certificate but have copies of Wedding Certificate & Wedding Photographs.
2. On our passports as well, it is mentioned that we are single and we haven't got that changed yet.
3. Hospital Administration has submitted her passport and isn't returning it to her.
Her Qualifications:
Education: BPT
Work Experience: Over 8 Years
She has Iquama

My Qualifications:
Education: BCA
Work Experience: Over 8 Years

Please guide me on the process and let me know, if she would need some special permission from hospital and hostel, in case she is living with me for a few days.

Regards,

Rohit Ranjan
+91-9810410510

Dear Rohit,

Starts with the basics. As you do not even have a marriage certificate you need to start with that.

:D

Wake-up man how come a single status lady can apply for a husband visa  :dumbom:
First prove on papers that you are a couple,  then ask your wife to apply through MOH.

Why post your and her education and work experience... what does that have to do with visit visa?

Also, it is not clear if you want to go on a visit visa for a short time (up to a month), or you want to go and live there as her dependent (acquire a residence visa)?