Need help please ..

Hi , im a tunisian citizen , im planing to visit belarus this summer so i would like to ask what papers do i need and what is the process to have a visa , PS ; i have an invitation from my gf there , i heard some rumours says i dont need anything else and they will give visa at the airport in minsk , so please if anyone can help contact me. Thank u!

hello) i live in minsk so i can tell you some tips.
for first, i would like to ask if you have belarussian embassy in your country? if yes, better to make it there because you just bring documents and after around week receive it back with viza and pay around 60 euro. if to make viza in belarusian airport is the only possibility, so you need:
- passport (for sure)))
- 1 photo (35*45 mm)
- medical insurance (it is also possible to make in airport)
- invitation
and the price will be 180 euro, if you have belarussian embassy in your country and from 90 to 135 - if you don't.
also if you stay in belarus longer than 5 days, you need to make a registration (if you need some details about this, tell me)
and yes, to make all this procedure the first time is knotty but the second time you'll know everything))

hello natasha thank u for u answer ))) yes we dont have a belarussian embassy in tunisia , thats why im wondering how .....and yes i would like to know all details please ...

so, if you don't have embassy of belarus you'll be able to make viza in airport.
and about registration: it is needed to make it in case you are going to stay in belarus for more than 5 days. i know this and the procedure because not long ago i received my foreign friend and made this with him. so if you'll decide to come and need my help in this better write me on [email protected] because now it is useless to describe the process of registration. for this you need a passport with viza inside and medical insurence and also a person who can fullfil documents for this procedure. you can find a lot of this people on the net and also i know one. so if in future you ll need help in this feel free to ask by e-mail

Hello ,im planning the same this august but i just wanna ask is it for sure that i can get visa at minsk airport or not ?