Looking for English mother tongue babysitter

Hi,
I'm looking for a part-time babysitter for my children in Milano San Felice.

You have to be English mother tongue, well experienced with children around 3/4yo.

Working hours: 16.30/18.30 2/3 times a week.

Send cv and references to [email protected]

Hi Stefypezzi,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Babysitting in Milan section, this might be helpful, with the details of what you are looking for. :)

Thank you,

David.

Done!

Thank you

Stefania

I am English mother tonque speaker, living in Porto Romano area.
Kind regards,
Paul Francis.

[email protected]

hi dear
Ii dont no if u still looking for a babysister ,im also looking for a job and i do speak english fluent.thank

Hi
My name is avnee [Moderated: no sharing of phone number on the forum pls],im looking for a job as babysister ,i do have experience i work with kids for 2years in catania well i jus shift 2 milan and im looking for a job at the moment .If u still looking for somone u can call me for a trial thanks ill b very apreciate.

@ avnee06 > For your job request, I advise you to post your CV in the Babysitting in Milan section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi I'm from Milano. I can speak english fluentlt but can't speak Italian fluently, though I can understand a bit. Are you still in need of baby sitter? I have an experience on a 0-2year old child. Waiting for your response. Thanks

Hi everybody,

This topic has been created in 2013 and there is less chance that this vacancy is still available.

As such, i advise all members who are looking for a job as babysitter to post their CV in the Babysitting in Milan section. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed