Painting an apartment

I will be moving back to Malta soon and wanted to arrange to have my medium size apartment painted before I get there.  How much do you think this will cost?

It will all depend on size ( doesn't it always?).

This link gives some tradesmen, give them  a call  and ask.
http://www.businessmalta.com/category/1 … ecorators/

Terry

Thanks for the link.  Unfortunately i won't be able to show any painters the apartment to get a quote as I'm not in Malta currently.  I was hoping someone could advise on how much it would roughly be before I asked my family in Malta to arrange it for me.  Anyone got their house or apartment painted recently?  How much did it cost?
Thanks

If you are willing to ask someone on the forum then I don't understand why you are not willing to phone up  a painter and decorator and ask!
The  rough price will then be for your place and not someone else's that the painter has not seen.

:/

Terry

Ok, got it this time......make lots of long distance calls and get the painter to look through the key hole to give me a quote.  :)

well the painter looking though the keyhole has more idea than us :-)

factor in 50 -75 euros a day per painter

Rainbow5 wrote:

Ok, got it this time......make lots of long distance calls and get the painter to look through the key hole to give me a quote.  :)

To be honest your question is impossible to answer. It depends upon too many variable factors.
Surface area? How much preparation? Quality of paint? What colour? Type of paint? Quality of work? Pay by job or hour? Etc. etc.