Looking for HR work in Hessen

I've been in a long distance relationship for 5.5 years now with a German citizen and we're really hoping to be in the same place for longer than three months for once. I have been looking for work in Germany, but I unfortunately have no experience and do not speak even close to fluent German. I have been focusing on my schooling and graduated with my Master of Science in Industrial-Organizational Psychology in August.

I would love to find an internship, even an unpaid one, in a Human Resources department just to gain some experience and keep me in the country. I've spent 6 years working as an Administrative Assistant, so I would also consider similar jobs.

If anyone could provide any suggestions or contacts, any help would be appreciated more than you know!

And if you have been in my shoes before, I'd love to hear how you made things happen.

Actually, I'm really looking for HR work anywhere. Berlin, Hamburg, Münich, anywhere.

Hi Jewls! :) You should post an ad under the Hessen classifieds > job section as well.

Good luck
Christine