Coming next week to KSA

My husband has finally got word of the move to KSA.
We are thinking of coming over next weekend, hiring a car and looking around.
Hopefully, our daughter will get a place at BSB, although that is no where near certain yet.
Can you tell me if it is possible for an estate agent to show us some properties?
I know it is awkward being the weekend but we will only have Friday and Saturday there.
I appreciate the names of agents anyone has used and any suggestions on areas with a quick drive to BSB?
We only need 2 bedroom and don't mind apartment or villa, however our budget is 6-7K.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi Omeath,

Please note that i created a new topic with your post on the Bahrain forum as it will allow you to receive more specific answers from the members.

As you are looking for an accommodation, i will advise you to put your request in the Properties for rent in Bahrain section please. The page Real estate in Bahrain also gives you the contacts of some real estate agencies as well. ;)

Also please have a look to this article here : How can I find a place to live in Bahrain?

Thank you and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Ann,

When we were visiting to help my husband to find a suitable place we were taken around by the agents at the weekend.  The lady who found us the place we ended up renting was recommended by a friend (I was going to PM you her details but it looks like your privacy settings don't let me send you a message!).

If you would like her details please feel free to PM me.

All the best and good luck with the move.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,
sent you a mail

Ann

Hi,

Take a look at Bahrain property world website to get idea's of property available in your price range.

You are better looking at Hamala, Jasra, Saar and Janabiya if your husband is going to be in KSA and your child in BSB

All of the above are lovely area's (one or two sticky patches but you will instantly know to avoid these)

All the real estate agents work weekends as that is when most people are free to view and they must never charge you any money. They get paid purely through commission

I have used 2 or 3 really good agents that I found on the web page. OR you can just visit any place where you see a "to rent" sign

Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate!!!!