I need a room/flat in Tampere

Hello,

I am 22 years old and I'm going to move to Tampere in early August for 6 months, and I'll be working in Kangasala. I need a flat to rent or to subrent, with or without roommates, as long as it doesn't cost more than 380 euros.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Despoina

Hello Despoina.

The Housing in Tampere section may help you. You should post an advert there. :)

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

hello,

I am looking for flatmate, have 2 rooms , Flat area is 51 m2.
one rooms is empty. If you are interested let me know. Rent is 300 euro. my old flatmate has moved to Swedan.
-BR

I will not be posting new topic and I will rather use this one.

I am looking for a flat or room to stay from June 1st. I am planning to move, work and study in Finland so I need some place to stay until I will find something only for me. In case there is whole flat available, I might stay of course longer than only three months.

I am 28 years old guy. Very friendly, clean, non-smoker, drinker only really occasionally and without any pets. Price depends on the room/flat but I would like it to be max 350-400 per room with electricity and water.

I am OK with both women and men of all ages as roommates. I will be studying on TAMK but room/flat doesnt need to be really close to university.

Thank you,
Peter

Hello Peter and welcome to Expat.com :)

It might be very helpful if you post an advert in the section housing in Tampere  which is best for your search.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa

Hello Hasnaa,

thank you for your reply :)
yes i will use that section