Any Arabs living in Moscow?

Hi I'm going to Moscow in November so I want to know some arabs who already live there ;)
let me know...email me :cool:
[email protected]

i am also interested in moving to moscow...let me know whta happens with you...

do u speak good russian? do u have family there?

ohhhhh my god all people always travel to another countries for Tourism but if i travel only for work :(:(

I'm going there to take language courses...I'm not going for a vacation :)
I'm going to MGU...starting on October not November...I wrote November by mistake :P hehehe
I don't speak russian yet...I only did a few lessons with a private tutor at home, that's all.

hehehehehe ok RashaNoor
i am just joke with you , but i am so so busy
Russia it's so beautiful place , and i hope to go there in the future
thanks for your comment rasha

RashaNoor
don't worry, there are plenty of Arabs from many countries in Moscow, you'll find friends easily once you're there.

plenty of arabs are there

Hey sis dont worry im egyptian living in moscow not from long but it would be nice to make friends here. stay calm and have safe flight:)

i didn't meet any arabs here yet,. but am sure there are plenty

Hi all,

I know this thread is quite old but Im in the same boat... recently moved to Moscow and looking to meet arabs and build up a network. Im syrian of origin but have lived most of my life in the UK however, I do speak fluent arabic.

susanna92 wrote:

i didn't meet any arabs here yet,. but am sure there are plenty

hi everyone i want ask abot work in Russia my work painter or 3D Graphic im from Egypt

Hi I live now in moscow anf i have no friend ...

Hi akram ben ali,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A longer introduction and maybe a few words about your hobbies can help the members to know you better and to befriend with you.

Are you in Moscow for work or to study?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

Hi thank you hasnaa
I come to moscow for work but still dont have the language so am studying russian language and am trying to have friends it look boring whene you dont know friends...