Hello

:) Hi new to this forum. Exploring the possibilities of visiting Nicaragua for a year with my wife and children. we are not inexperienced travelers. our last adventure was an extended African expatriation.

Look forward to reading what is posted and so forth.

Cheers, Bill

Hello Bill,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

The different discussions on the Nicaragua forum will surely provide you with some useful information.

Please read through the posts and come back to the forum if you have precise questions which have not been dealt yet.

How was born this passion for travelling and adventure?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

Hi Bill,
If you love adventure and travel, then you will love Nicaragua. My husband and I live on Ometepe Island. We've been here on and off for 11 years, but the past 4 years permanently. You might want to check out some of the expat Nicaraguan blogs on this site. I learned so much about daily life from visiting Expat.coms. My blog is called Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua. It's a blog about cultural immersion and the pros and cons of living on a small island. Several of my friends have blogs about their daily lives in Granada, Leon, San Juan del Sur, and the Caribbean side of Nicaragua. Enjoy! Feel free to ask questions.

Thanks so much for your kind responses. I know I will have tons of questions as our plans grow. Thanks again, Bill