Expats in Bogota unite!

Hi all,

My name is Nelson and I just moved to Bogota from the US, more specifically CT.  the whole point of this thread is to get to know other expats here in Bogota, start some networking, and make new friendships.  hopefully this thread gets some traction and we can do a get together. 

little bit more about me: moved to Bogota about 3 months ago, I'm an Econ major from the university of Connecticut, worked as a project manager, and now started going to school for neurolinguistic programming. 

don't be shy and reply!

Hi Nelson,

I am an expat who return to her home city hehe, but still loving international friendships and moving along the expat world.

For how long have you been in Bogota? Are you enjoying it? It is an intense but lovely city :)

Greetings
Caro

Hi Nelson,

I'm Robb. Just moved to Bogota a few days ago from Southern California

Hi Nelson, I am new in Bogota as well, are you still around? Maybe we can hangout for some coffee and stuff, I also would like to meet new friends there.

Looking forward to hearing from you ;)

Hi Nelson, how are you doing? I am looking for a project manager job in Bogota and would like to hear from you and others what's the best way to go about that. Greetings, Tom

Hi Nelson!! I'm not from the US but I'm Colombian born and raised. I'm an English teacher in Bogotá and Love the city.

Hi All!

I am from Austria and moved to lovely Colombia one year ago. I have been staying in Bogota for 6 month and I am always interested to make new friends.

same here! nice to meet you all. Im from ecuador, lived in the US for 5 years and now im in bogota. soo yeah... I have been all over the place. Wouldn't it be nice if we all meet and have a cup of coffee or something?  who`s in?