Company formation

can i know the cost of setting limited lability co registration ,busines commencement certificate export licence and regisration in ghana foreingn investment pmcc registration cost
with 50/50 share foreignor with ghanain and
what is the renewal charge of all licence yearly
plz mail me more detail [email protected] meet me online on skype-bermuda98763
DIRECTOR-SANJEEV MALHOTRA
call [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

Look at the GIPC website for the latest requirements for setting up a company in Ghana.

thanks madam plz rite me u contat no

now i will try to answer your questions one by one i saw what you posted on expatriate blog

a)registration limited liability in Ghana fist of all is it a solely Ghanaian company. ?

certificate of commencement is issued after your business registration and you have started with the business

export license . we have the ordinary export license then we have the export license for gold and as well as diamonds.also is it for a Ghanaian oriented business?renewal will change at the beginning of the year but is not normally big. thanks

Hallo Sanjeevmalhotra,

Some one in ACCRA offering me to set up a joint business for exporting from GHANA. Hence my partners and I am planning to visit Ghana very soon. 
The export will involve some fund and also there are chances to get land allocation in mineral field  from the concerned ministry. Th local partners will manage this part. We are trying to include more able people in this group.  Are you also interested to join with us ?
Thanks.

saeedmdali
[email protected]
12 Mar 2014