A place to stay for a week in Cuenca?

Hi, everyone... my daughter and I are coming to look around in Cuenca for a week in a few days ... I need to find a nice/clean/cute place to stay that is ...hmm moderate in cost- would u have any suggestions for us please?

We shall also be looking for things do if we lived in Cuenca : music, concerts... good exhibitions...healthy local vegetarian cooking classes??... good Spanish classes? QiGong? ...good library..organic vegetarian  foods  ( what is happening with milk here: had in the fridge for four days.. tasted perfectly good.. i drank it and have been sick all night? ) ...friends of course: are there places where expats meet?  Any other insights?

Appreciate it

Helllo, I am certain that you'll get a number of responses but to be brief, everything on your needs list is readily available. The center of the city revolves around Park Calderon (English spelling) There is a small tourist office sponsored by the govt and there normally are 2 to 3 gals who are pleasant and speak decent English. If you speak Spanish that simplifies things considerably. Go there and your questions will be answered with supporting brochures and a city map.
As for a inexpensive short term stay, send me an e mail to [email protected] and I will send you back a reply with an of an ad I was considering for myself and my wife with photos of the 2 bdr unit, $400 per month all inclusive and from here you can be pretty much anywhere in the city in 20 minutes.
Tim