Seeking khmer tutor who can speak english

Hi
I'm looking for a Khmer tutor so I can increase my vocabulary and also possibly learn to read and write. Would be helpful if they are an English speaker as well so its easier to understand and describe the things I'm learning.

thank you

Hi here is a girl who is qualified to teach khymer and she speaks english . She works full time but is available in the evenings and weekends reasonable 2 or 3 us an hour ( probably 2 ) +855976869643   Tell her Paul who is in the philipinnes recommended her to you .  .... Hope this may help u  cheers P

Wimbleton, just curious if there are English Clubs (where college students/young professionals meet and practice speaking English).  Do you know any?  Usually can also pick up a tutor or a language exchange type arrangement with a club member.

thank you very much Paul will give her a buzz

Hi,

I would love to make new friend and yes, I can help you with Khmer. I work full time but will see maybe during weekends or evening.

Let me know my phone number is [Moderated: avoid posting your phone number on a public Forum pls]

Pisith

(Moderated: Please recommend in Cambodia business directory)

I am not advertising a business, so pls private msg me for my personal recommendation of a tutor