Passport tearing Scam in Naia Immigration

I traveled to europe some months ago and I am shocked when the lady  immigration officer in Manila told me that my passport is mutilated.  I am 100% that when I handed her my passport, it was in good condition. Before the immigration clearance, 3 employees of the airlines checked my passport pages per pages.  I just picked up i from the embassy a day before that, and there is no sign of any tear,

I am a season traveler and I know how to care of my passport. I always put it on small sling bag and never manhandle it.  I dont know what she did, but when she opened my visa, I have few seconds that my focus is on the documents on my bag.  I am really shocked how immigration can do that.  I am suspecting that she has plan to prevent me from loading, what prevent her when she saw my passport full of UK & schengen visa.  This is really sad. You have to warn of your relatives to keep eye on the immigration officers when they are checking your passports.  I have read many complaints of scam. The BI will ask you some grease money to allow you to board your flight.

did you pay  ?

Nope. Its ridiculous, she let me in with the passport cover and pages separated. I bet she would,
just scared when she saw my visas.