Italian Business Partner for Nepal

Anyone interested in establishing an italian  bakery and restaurant in Kathamandu Nepal, have 10 years of experience in Italian Bakery

Hi Ramjibi - please note that it would be much appreciated if you can write down a few more words about yourself just as a proper introduction and tell us more about your business project :)

[Moderated: no free ad pls]

well,i was born in Nepal and i have been living here in Rome for the last 10 years working in Italian Bakery.i am 40 years of age i can speak italian,english and indian fluently.Because of my experience,i am confident i can run the business.i am looking for an italian for this project.The capital city of Nepal is Kathmandu .Nepal has a wide scope of tourism industry .We should focus on it. Thank u
[/color]

Hey

I am Naeem , Me and my wife plan to come and live in Nepal , and planing to doing some small  business in Nepal , i read your msg , What you think , how much cost will come in Italian restaurant.

Is it possible we doing some thing together , ?

yes it is possible we do it together please write me at [email protected] i am from south of switzerland just 1 km from italy and i live permanently in nepal and i am on a business visa about the cost depend very much on location anyhow plwease write me at my mail this post not so good

hi please write me at omcheese @yahoo.com sure we can do it together i know how

just curious. If you already have 10 years' experience working in an Italian bakery, why do you need an Italian to start the business here in Kathmandu?

assunpl wrote:

just curious. If you already have 10 years' experience working in an Italian bakery, why do you need an Italian to start the business here in Kathmandu?

oho each and every words

if u want san marzano tomatoes, u can contact me

hi still interersted in the bakery and italien restaurant i am a swiis italien living in ktm and having business visa please go private and write me at [email protected]