Spouse of EU citizen moving to Dublin

Good day, I hope you can help me to find more information related to my case.
I'm Mexican married to a Hungarian currently living in Serbia.  We are planning to move to Dublin, I can go there as a spouse of EU citizen and I know I can apply to the EU treaty Rights, but all the information I had read is sore of confusing.

Here are some of my questions:
1.Do I have to go to GARDA first to notify I'd like to stay longer than 3 months and then go to INIS (Immigration)? or do I do all at the same time? What documentation should i bring to GARDA? I read it is a fee of 300 Euros to apply with GARDA but I also read if you are applying for EU Treaty Rights you are exempt of the payment, is it true? How GARDA knows I will apply for the EU Treaty rights?

2.Our case is little bit different than ordinary ones, because my husband works for cruiseships for an american company so I am no sure what is the criteria for INIS since the FORM EU1 considers the case to be employed in the State, I am just afraid it can be a problem if my husband does no have a job in Ireland, same with the tax payments they ask to be attach in the form, since my husband does no pay tax to Ireland.

3. I understand we have to attach evidence of relationship to the FORM EU1, our marriage certificate's issued in Serbia(country that we got married), however it is in english, but I wonder if we have to do some kind of Apostil.

4. I could no find information about the minimum amount of salary that my husband has to make in order to prove he is able to support me.

5.It is also confusing to read I can apply for the residency and meantime INIS will give me a provisional stamp, but I wonder if I'd be able to work while my residency is being  process( I read it could take 6 months)

6. I read you can write a letter when you attach your passport to the Form EU1 in order to get it back faster than the usual time it takes(I read 1 month) but I wonder with that letter and explaining my husband needs the passport to board the ship, how fast he gets the passport back?

7. I can not understand how you get the utility bills on your name when you start renting a place. In the form EU1 in the case of renting, it's requested to attach the contract-letter signed by the owner and the utility bills on your name, but if we just move there and we are renting I do not understand how you get those bills on your name right away.

Thank you in advance for reading my post and hopefully you can share with me your experiences and/or information and/or tips.

Hi there!

I am the spouse of an Irish citizen who just moved here from the States. I know the information is a bit confusing, so what I would suggest that you do is send an email to the Irish immigration office in Dublin. I emailed back and forth with them, and they were so helpful to me!
Here is a list of all the contact email addresses:
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP07000003

As for the utility bills, when you begin renting a place, you will call the company and tell them your name and address, and the bills for electricity will be sent to your house/apartment. Then you have proof of address!

Thank you for the information :)