Moving To Swenden

Hi  My Name Is Dominic O Connallain I Come From Armagh In Ireland I Am New Expat Im interested In Meeting New People Who Are are Themselves Planning To Move To Different Places Around The World  .Myself I Am Planning Moving To Sweden Later In The Year   If Anybody as Got Any Info On Jobs The People Accommodation   In  Stockholm  Are Planning Moving There Yourselfs  Please Get  Touch With Me Many Thanks Dominic

Hi Ireland 32,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be great if you can give us more details regarding the work sector you are looking for a job please, as more details might eventually bring better guidance :)

Regarding accommodation please note that you can check out and post an advert in the Housing in Stockholm section please as it might help as well :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Bonjour Dominique,

Je m'appelle sonia vit au Gabon à libreville en effet je souhaitérai allée en Suède en fin d'année 2014 pour un séjour de 30 jours ... merci de faire signe lorsque vous serais sur place ... je vous remercie d'avoir bien voulou me repondre
a bientôt
sonia

Hi nsi,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Stockholm forum, this might help other members to read and participate on the topic. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

P.S: Sorry for off topic.

hello, my name is drona kumar and am currently from nepal and wants to move to sweden .if you have any oppurtunities please feel free to share and help .yhanks and hope for your kind co-operation.

ok
thank you