Hi, looking for native English speaking community in Bratislava

I am going to move in Bratislava from London for the work and I am not orginally British but live in London for so long is making me search English speaking community in Bratislava.I would like to meet up when I will come to Slovakia.

Welcome on Expat-blog!

I have moved the thread on the Bratislava forum.
Maybe the Bratislava network might help you to get some contacts.

Good luck
Christine

I am Shaji
I also come from England.  Looking to meet english speaking people.  I am here for a 2 year work contract.  Live in Bratislava
[email protected]

Hi, you will find more places in Bratislava where you can meet expats, it depends on your age and job.  Here I would like to put into your attention a small cafe Next Apache which offers place for expats and organize also expat festivals in May:
(moderated: no free ads)

Wish you a nice stay in Bratislava.
Katarina Ostatnikova,

Hello,
we are meeting for Majales on Saturday - if you would like to join, let me know.

Bye
Southern-Sun

Hi, All :)
We are also moving in August and would love to meet people.
Please do stay in touch :)
smiles, Jess & Gary
{moderated: no promotion for commercial websites allowed, sorry!]

hey! Just moved to Brat gimmie a shout if anyone fancies  abeer!

Jeff

[email protected]

We do We do! In August!
gotta think ahead! :)
smiles, Jess & Gary

hi,

why wouldnt you look for a speaking community from your native language?

ah siz turkler :P

hello everybody! many people are moving in bratislava hehe..and i had to come in here as well because of my boyfriend...and im here just for 1 week...i have to spend too much time alone, and it is hard when u dont know anybody..so i would like as well to meet some people in here wich can help me with some things about bratislava! thanks:)

Hi there... I am returning back to Bratislava in a couple weeks and will be in the same boat. Would be happy to meet up for a drink or tea. And there are a lot of expat gatherings that are posted on this website. Lovely people :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post job proposal in the Language teacher jobs in Bratislava.]

Hi, I was in same situation in Dublin. Still Alone :-( 10.4. I'm moving back to Bratislava to my lovely home :-) i can show you everything around :-) get to show you people, we can go for shopping :D normal girly thingy :-)

[ Moderated : Do not share any contact number on the forum ]

Hello Mianni,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Kindly note that this discussion is not active since 2010.

You can participate on the forum Networking Bratislava if you are looking for friends.

Regards,
Yuveshen