Tennis Group in Riyadh

Hi

I am very much interested to learn and play tennis. are there any tennis clubs in riyadh where women can join?

other then compounds where can mixed families play tennis?

please give suggestions

julie_sweet wrote:

Hi

I am very much interested to learn and play tennis. are there any tennis clubs in riyadh where women can join?

other then compounds where can mixed families play tennis?

please give suggestions

ill try to look for that but i think it ill be hard to find that

i think golden gym have , if im not mistaken .

i wish u best of luck ...

Yes..I can guide you for a very good place to enjoy playing tennis..It is in DQ Sports areas..let me know if u need somebody to go with

Manahil Center in DQ has tennis facilities for female and they also offer coaching classes.

Hi guys, I live in Riyadh in the Olaya district near the Sheraton which I believe has tennis courts.Would be very much interested in playing after work or at the weekends.

Hello!

I just broke my tennis raquet strings.

Does anyone know when I can get my raquet restrung?  I am near Olaya Road.

Thanks!

Anyone here in Riyadh want to play tennis? No beginners please. I am just dying to play and it seems there is no one out here. I don't even know where there are any courts as well. Can anyone help?

Hi Lionhead,

I'm not a beginner - able to spar and rally a bit if you wanted to try things out.
I don't have a court but live very near the Sheraton Hotel (King Fahad / Abdullah Rd junction)

From their website Sheraton rates are;

Tennis Court rental at SR90 per hour
Tennis lesson with a Pro at SR125 per hour

As I say if you'd like to give a try let me know.

Andrew

Hey Andrew,

Sounds great. I'm not a beginner either, but I porbably play like one at the moment. i just haven't played in years and want to get back into it. I already know that my forehand will be a mess at the start. That's always been the stroke that gets the weekest with a layoff. I used to play quite a bit back in my youth. I live in Batha and could meet you at the Sheraton. How do you feel about this weekend, Friday or Saturday? Just say the time.

My name is Marcos, I'm from the US. And what a coincidence...we share the same profession. I too work here as an architect. This will give us omething to chat about while we chase the balls around. I'll bring a six pack of beer...oh, that's right...make that ice tea.

+966 053 533 5281
linkedin.com/pub/marcos-sardon/20/57a/881

Hi Marcos,

How about Friday evening?
Saturday I might have a tennis hit with another guy in Arabian Homes compound.

Sunday and Wednesday I have pilates and Thurs is yoga.
I will send an E Mail to Sheraton if you are OK with Friday after sunset.
Let me know

Andrew

That would be good. Set it up. 6pm?

Visit any branch of El Faleh store, they can repair it.

Hi Marcos,

Sheraton can only do 3 to 5.
You want to do 3 to 4 or 4 to 5?

They are ringing me back in an hour
Feel free to text me at 059 3034215 as I may not be on E Mail in the next while.

Andrew

Hi Marcos,

The hotel were pressing me so I reserved 5 to 6 - is that OK?

Andrew

Andrew, Just sent you a text. Will you care to give it another try? My weekend is open. Just say when.

Marcos